WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

[THOMMO] at 4 or 5 different factories / wineries down south yesterday and this morning outside Dunsborough bakery.

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

And for those who work in mining / construction, what's the hotness in cheap harnesses that are comfortable but allow me to tie a rope to an anchor point. Few of the hairier rock ledges down south have recently installed some great anchor points for fishos chasing bigger stuff in deep water.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 2d

So, funds permit for me to buy a new clutch. Going to go with the malwood option 3.

Anyone want to recommend someone that will do a good job of putting in the new clutch for me?

EDIT:

Or if someone on the forum is willing to donate some time and a hoist. I'd love to learn how to change the clutch in these cars.

Edited by CyanideIllusions

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

Chippa you've just got to learn how to skim the bank accounts, its worked for me for ages....

Tech9tyres I've heard are a bit on the dodge side, but I've had no personal dealings with them. Wilkinsons looked after me for both rims/tyres and the suspension.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

So, funds permit for me to buy a new clutch. Going to go with the malwood option 3.

Anyone want to recommend someone that will do a good job of putting in the new clutch for me?

EDIT:

Or if someone on the forum is willing to donate some time and a hoist. I'd love to learn how to change the clutch in these cars.

Get a 3+ and get Simon to put it in for you. He has done 2 for me.

Edited by arronm

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

Chippa you've just got to learn how to skim the bank accounts, its worked for me for ages....

Tech9tyres I've heard are a bit on the dodge side, but I've had no personal dealings with them. Wilkinsons looked after me for both rims/tyres and the suspension.

I have dealt with both of these companies. Tech 9 are OK and Ive know Peter Wilkinson for over 25 years and he would never screw over customers.