WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

That's a great job that they did on that aircleaner!

I would want to have alot more than 400rwkw's to place a plate on my car that said 6ltr eater. Anything less and you would be asking for some serious hurt to be dished your way

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

You just know that a TT 6.2L beast will appear and make you sad in the pants!

8's with intercoolers...I'd worry. Lumpy cams are a thrill though, even if they aren't keen for a blat they entertain aurally.

Could go with one I've seen similar around. JUSTA4L. Or SLOW6 or something. That way when you do beat em...

Saw a commo once, VY I think, with [DONTBOTHR] or something, man was I keen...low fuel meant I had to restrain myself. Get a surge tank!!!

Edited by -SteveR-

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

Can anyone recommend a good website or advice in regards to importing rims....is it worthwhile exercise or is it better to just buy from Oz????

Thoughts please guys...do you think the Aussie dollar is going to continue to climb????

Cheers Andrew

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

No idea, if I get the cash I'll be getting mine secondhand from antilag I'd say. Strong dollar puts you in a good position though! Does this mean you have work again or are you pipe dreaming like I always seem to be over suspension and rims :)

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

Hehe yes Steve working again but keep fighting with myself to get my rims and suspension as well!!!might have a small cashie coming up soon that would enable me to buy them but as usual I get the guilts and think about the family needs first...I need to learn to treat myself every now and then...one day :pleasantry:

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d

Can anyone recommend a good website or advice in regards to importing rims....is it worthwhile exercise or is it better to just buy from Oz????

Thoughts please guys...do you think the Aussie dollar is going to continue to climb????

Cheers Andrew

Try Tech9Tyres

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d

You just know that a TT 6.2L beast will appear and make you sad in the pants!

8's with intercoolers...I'd worry. Lumpy cams are a thrill though, even if they aren't keen for a blat they entertain aurally.

Could go with one I've seen similar around. JUSTA4L. Or SLOW6 or something. That way when you do beat em...

Saw a commo once, VY I think, with [DONTBOTHR] or something, man was I keen...low fuel meant I had to restrain myself. Get a surge tank!!!

SLOW6 is taken VL Turbo

Edited by RIP_HSV