WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

I may have already known the answer Mat ;)

Andrew's a good sport I'll give him that!

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

I haven't been on here for 4 or 5 days due to spending all my time on seek looking for work since my previous arsehole employer decided just to close his doors and put us all out of work 3 weeks ago :bangcomputer::bangcomputer: (should go back up north)and low and behold poor Chippa gets kicked in the nuts again!!!! hahaha f*ck it I'm going for tune No.3 and get up into egoxr6t (brendans league!!!) need to catch up with you guys on the next cruise hopefully....

• Donating Members

It's the only way to shut these bastards up Chippa!!! No respect for their elders is what it is. :) Sorry to hear about the employer mate, I can't imagine what it's like when you have proper bills beyond just my measly car payments.

I was keen to go to the drags but have to be home this week, until the old lady ships out on saturday night. Woulda been good to spectate or maybe whore in the passenger seat until Grug ran that 11 :) Glad some people met up...come to a cruise and meet a lot more!

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

LOL, no don't do it Chippa! Get it tuned on some juice, (don't tell anyone), and post up the figure and talk up some mods! :spoton:

Booked in for the rest of my under bonnet bits and pieces to be polished next week. Looking forward to getting that part of the car finished off instead of saying, I'm gonna get this part done and gonna get that part done etc..

• Member For: 16y 1m 29d

Steve :D I didn't get booted, then followed it up with a 11.95 later on in the night, and still didn't get booted. Winning.

Was great to meet a few more people from here :D Hopefully we see you guys on some cruises ;) (Hint, 17th)

Edited by Grug

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

Well done Grug!!! I am going to make an effort to take my taxi down to WAW before the season ends and see if I can crack an 11.9 like you boys,I have no idea what I will run with this tune but I should be able to get a decent time....and yes Steve its not much fun being out of work when you have a family to support etc but it's usually only for a week or two...taking a bit longer this time oh well..

Brendan jungle juice could be an option mate but then I wouldnt hear the end of it!!! pump fuel first :innocent: (shhhhh will put some in dont tell anyone)

• Member For: 16y 1m 29d

Cheers :P The track was awesome for some reason, the only time I cracked into wheel spin was on my last run when the start took to long and my wheels started spinning on the line and then I took off and power skidded half the track.

• Donating Members

It's good fun eh, though I'm not sure they like it being done...oh well. Wish the road was so sticky. The confidence launching and having it hook up would be nice. Need more dosh so I can buy another car as a daily and whack some sticky low km life tyres on.

So Arron is your son's nizzy phoon back on the road? Read your post in the turbo filter thread.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 2m 5d

I am planning on going along with it, see if he sends me 55k to my paypal, ill buy a $100 mitsubishi lancer 84 with 540,000ks from work and load it on the truck lol

that or they want my address so they can steal the car. ill just sell the car through work, safest way.

Date: 7 April 2011 6:21:17 PM AWST

To: <XXXXX@iinet.net.au>

Subject: RE: Car

Thanks for the swift response and do as well advise on the least amount you will like to give it away as I am buying this for Dad and due to the nature of my job and location...I will not be able to come for inspection,am a very busy type as I work long hours everyday,I have gone through your advertisement and I am satisfied with it.

As for the payment..I can only pay via the fastest and secure way to pay online I.e (PayPal) here, as I do not have access to my bank account online,but I have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why I insisted on using pay pal to pay.

I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick up after the payment have been made ...so no shipping included and With the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the courier services company agent so you don't have to worry about that.

You can now send me your PayPal email so I can pay in right away and also include your address in your reply.If you don't have a paypal account, you can easily set up one...log on to www.paypal.com.au and sign up its very easy... I would have loved to talk to you on phone but I work mainly offshore, our phone is down on the rig right now due to bad weather, that was why I sent you a text, I even wonder how my message deliver to your phone but for now we can only communicate through the same mailing channel.await your reply asap.

Brad

Edited by djkice