So I have every thing to tune..

Rapid 3.5 Kit,

Smb 4 inch Dump,

Injectors,

Ballastic Cat,

Fuel Pump,

flash Tuner 2

But!

I got done for speeding 50km over limit... eeek! so gotta wait an see what the out come is before I go ahead :(

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

And in a Camry or something no less! I thought I was bad copping 8 points on a double demerits rush to the airport in my XF.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 4d

Sure was in the camry! the utes not that fast yet! 140 in a 90 zone =/ camera hiding near erinedale rd on reid hwy! but I f*cked up being an idiot! :( lesson lern when I get the fine an if I have my licence or not! if I do keep my licence im guessing ill have 1 or 2 points left only though..

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 19d

Lol. Next cruise Luke get some one to bring their xcal3 and we'll try it on aBA. I haven't done it in ages and herrods might have sorted the firmware issue or whatever the issue was with ba's and x3's not logging.

Alternatively can someone with an xcal3 and a BA give it a go!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 25d

Sure was in the camry! the utes not that fast yet! 140 in a 90 zone =/ camera hiding near erinedale rd on reid hwy! but I f*cked up being an idiot! :( lesson lern when I get the fine an if I have my licence or not! if I do keep my licence im guessing ill have 1 or 2 points left only though..

No licence - you are screwed... :shocked:

You will be charged under the hoon law & they will take your vehicle for 28 days. I think you also could be without licence for 6 months (not 100% sure on this it may be only 3).

The only way out of it is to deny you were the driver & they charge you under section 58a where you are fined for failing to take reasonable measures to identify the driver of your vehicle. This really only works with company vehicles where you can convince the cop there is actually a few people that drive it. & if you get done for telling pork pies then they will be really angry.