WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 13d

Is it manual? If so that adds another 2k to the budget.

My mods for that sort of power are pretty basic.

China truck core fmic. But budget like 1500 for pw

F6 intake. Got from a mate in rocko for $50

Injectors. Say 500

Pump. Also around 500

Hi flow cat. Mine was 2nd hand off mike

Tuned by Simon. 1500 for tune and xcal?

Edited by Mat

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 1d

Is it manual? If so that adds another 2k tongue budget.

Yep, manual.

How much money you willing to spend and is your car stock now.

4-5k, I have 3" cat-back zorst with a single straight muffler, so I was jut going to add onto that. Other than that, it's pretty stock. I was thinking Injectors (60lb?), pump, F6 lower snorkel, 4" dump, high flow cat, IC & piping. Tuned by Simon. What boost would I need to run for 330 do you think?

Was also planning to get a Malwood option 3 in as soon as possible as my clutch is starting to slip second a little. :3gears:

Edited by CyanideIllusions

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 13d

My clutch died at 290rwkw and I was exceptionally lucky so best to do that at the same time. Tim slako has good prices I believe as he's a distributor.

That leaves you with around 3k. Xcal, tune from Simon or Rob, fuel pump, injectors and the maybe find a second hand cooler?

Edited by Mat

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 30d

I think a single 3 inch is going to limit your power. I think a single 3 inch may flow less than the STD system. I suggest if your on a budget go std dump, 3.5 or 4 inch cat and a redback twin 2.5 inch cat back system. Injectors capable of supporting 330rwkw. Walbro 294 pump. Process west 2.1., and Xcal 3 with a tune from Simon. That should cost about $5400

Edited by arronm

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Sorry Chippa, you weren't on the cruise though so deserved it! Hehehe. I hope we never re-dyno as it could swing back the other way I suspect :innocent:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3d

Did a bit of work to the blue barge today, Picked up a set of Pedders Coilovers cheap cheap from the local store.

Bolted them in today, dropped the front aprox 20mm and the rear 30mm too get the car level with the Hugh Mungus rears m running.

Put 100k's on the and so far very impressed. The damping adjustment is 30point and the difference between fuel hard and soft is huge, front adjusters and easily accessed from te engine bay and fortunately I can reach the rears through my wheels.

The biggest improvements are in straight line grip and braking, the car stays dead straight on the gas and also on the brakes with no diving. Previously is was like dog with worms when accelerating and braking hard the front end was very squirelly and would dart off depending on depressions in the road etc.

Next weekend the diff cradle is coming out and its coping a set of Superpros blues all round. My diff mounting bushes are that bad that I can move the diff up and down by hand...... :shocked: (some may have noticed the viscious banging when i was getting a bit enthusiastic on the cruise on friday night)

Unfortunately ran out of time too fit up the fuel rail but I think I need too buy a couple of fittings anyway

Anyways a couple of pics..... :icon_ford:

post-7403-0-53592000-1301223871_thumb.jp

post-7403-0-58662500-1301223886_thumb.jp

post-7403-0-04789500-1301224053_thumb.jp

post-7403-0-99818500-1301224085_thumb.jp

post-7403-0-19003100-1301224109_thumb.jp