WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

I would recommend against using parents as guarantor, they have done enough in life to support themselves and family. Stand on your own two feet and let them live the rest of their lives in peace.

If they do and you stuff up, then they are in the poo

PFFFT, your going to inherit their money anyway when they kick the bucket, so show them now how your going to use their money whilst there still alive. They will love you for it. :drinks:

• Member For: 18y 2d

PFFFT, your going to inherit their money anyway when they kick the bucket, so show them now how your going to use their money whilst there still alive. They will love you for it. :drinks:

Don't think so, the millions will be long gone before that happens!!!

I will return the favour to my family, not passing on sh*t! Buy what they need, support them with an education and if they come begging help, otherwise leave me in peace :)

If you need a guarantor for any loan, you can't afford whatever it is your buying.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 1d

If you need a guarantor for any loan, you can't afford whatever it is your buying.

+1 to some extent.

When I bought my first car that I got a loan for, I almost needed my mum to go guarantor, even though I could easily afford it and was in a stable job earning a decent income. It was more the fact I was/am 18.

Banks are always just trying to cover their own back.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Yup, yup, yup yup yup yupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyup!

:D th_lol.gif

• Donating Members

PS Tom

I spent $5100 or so. Haunt the forums for second hand top quality parts, don't blow it on a full exhaust like I did either :) Coulda done my car to current power for about 4k I reckon!

XCAL3 from Toads, Full 2x2.5" manta zorst (3.5" split dump I think), nizpro cooler to stock crossover from Frosty, 42lb bosch, intank GSS294 replacement pump, K&N filter (cheers ego Brendan) and F6 snorkle. XFT custom tune = decent time and mph netted! Good luck.

• Donating Members

Also

Don't forget to get some scuff plates as they also add some 15rwkw's. :spoton:

+11111!!!! It's how I beat Chippa by 2kw.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 13d

Absolute rubbish. I had an ok deposit (not quiet 10% though as it's bloody hard to save when u still have to pay rent etc) but using the olds as guarantor meant we don't have to pay LMI. I don't see how it's a bad thing?

Some of you blokes must be straight ballin with 100G's tucked away.

Edited by Mat

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 1d

PS Tom

I spent $5100 or so. Haunt the forums for second hand top quality parts, don't blow it on a full exhaust like I did either :) Coulda done my car to current power for about 4k I reckon!

XCAL3 from Toads, Full 2x2.5" manta zorst (3.5" split dump I think), nizpro cooler to stock crossover from Frosty, 42lb bosch, intank GSS294 replacement pump, K&N filter (cheers ego Brendan) and F6 snorkle. XFT custom tune = decent time and mph netted! Good luck.

Cheers for the advice mate, appreciate it. Seeing as I've already got half the zorst sorted (cat-back) I only have to do high flow cat, not sure If I'll need to 4" dump or not. Really appreciate the suggestions on where to find which parts, it'll help bucket loads.

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

Process West stage 1 cooler works a treat and value for money. Good after sales service.

Always best to talk to your tuner I feel, as they can point you in the direction of what they like to use and probably give you some good advice on what not to get.

Have you decided on a tuner?

Simon at Xtreme Ford Tuning does an A1 job as I'm sure alot of people here would vouch for.

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

Sometimes in life you have to go backwards to move forward in life...learning to say "no I cant have that" is a hard thing to do but its the only way for most of us to get anywhere,Grug be happy that you have had the opportunity to own an F6 at such a young age I doubt I will ever own one...but I have the next best thing.

Just do what makes you happy mate and I feel for anyone trying to get into a house these days it must be very hard to obtain a deposit let alone trying to pay off 3-400k.

Good luck..