WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 12d

Grug, Dean's right you know but in hindsight I learnt it's about balance

10 years ago my younger brother bought land in ellenbrook (90k I think) and I bought a wrx. Few years later he was then able to buy an r8 clubby with equity and I just kept throwing money at an ageing dak dak.

By all means play with cars but don't mod them, travel but do it on the cheap and at the back of your mind start to plan for the future cause it sucks paying 300k for a bit of dirt and another 250/300k + for a house lol. Easy way to spend 900 bucks a week lol

• Member For: 16y 1m 27d

Like I said if I can afford both the house and the car then that would be the go. If not, like everyone said, car will have to go :P. Just looking at the possible avenues before I have to go ahead and sell the car.

• Member For: 18y 1d

If you have to look at the avenues, then you can't keep it.

Sell car, buy a bunky, buy house, smash the loan, don't use equity in house for toys, save for new car or novated lease with job if applicable.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 12d

Gruggles you'd be surprised but at the end of the day you have to prioritise.

If you owe money on the car, hammer that but also put a bit away in savings for a deposit. I'm sure your broker will let you know about ways that you can get a house using parents as guarantors etc.

I avoided paying LMI this way as my deposit was only around 30k

• Member For: 17y 9m 1d

Tom, about 5k will get you around that mark and you'll have a safe reliable car. But once you start modding your car, its hard to stop! Work out what you want first then do it all in one hit as it will save you a heap in the long run

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m

Tom, about 5k will get you around that mark and you'll have a safe reliable car. But once you start modding your car, its hard to stop! Work out what you want first then do it all in one hit as it will save you a heap in the long run

For starters I was thinking, high flow cat with a 4" dump, IC and F6 CAI, along with 75lb injectors and a tune with Simon, what do you think that would get me to and where would you suggest from there?

• Member For: 17y 9m 1d

You will probably also need to look at getting a bigger fuel pump also. That's pretty much what I started of with and ended up with 326RWKW's and ran a 11.8 down the strip.

Don't forget to get some scuff plates as they also add some 15rwkw's. :spoton:

• Member For: 18y 1d

I would recommend against using parents as guarantor, they have done enough in life to support themselves and family. Stand on your own two feet and let them live the rest of their lives in peace.

If they do and you stuff up, then they are in the poo