WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 20d

:spotted: black FG F6 ute (same as mine :werd: ) on morley drive with advertising on the back window for something..... had a heap of stuff in the back.

That was me mate haha, Jacob Airconditioning along the back window.. nice ute mate, Like the dish on the rear buddy :buttrock:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 20d

:spotted: black FG F6 ute (same as mine :werd: ) on morley drive with advertising on the back window for something..... had a heap of stuff in the back.

That was me mate haha, Jacob Airconditioning along the back window.. nice ute mate, Like the dish on the rear buddy :buttrock:

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 4d

haha, yeah, that's the 1. urs must be newer, paint looked perfect (damn black cars). :beerchug: on the choice of ute.

on other news, does any1 know a good carwash between Midland and Morley? there is one on GEH that is crap.

Cruze 2nite :werd:

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 6d

Have to agree with ya Deano... poured looks the goods hey! Fark the lawn, I will have it everywhere when I build new in a few years!

Oh and u have a pool mate... bet that's got some use this summer, drop me an invite to the next pool party! :spoton:

Beers in the pool every weekend Richard! Just give us a call if you're down my way & want to pop over for a dip :spoton:

Looking at buying a house, not sure if I can afford it with my car... Car... or house...

If you have to ask, you're not very bright...

Where's the bonnet from Dean, local supplier?

Yessum!

Dean says no to CHINA!!

• Member For: 16y 1m 27d

haha, yeah, that's the 1. urs must be newer, paint looked perfect (damn black cars). :beerchug: on the choice of ute.

on other news, does any1 know a good carwash between Midland and Morley? there is one on GEH that is crap.

Cruze 2nite :werd:

The only good car wash is a hand wash.

If you have to ask, you're not very bright...

Or maybe I'm one of those people who like to have fun and life and would rather not be slaving away to pay off a house and not be able to have any fun :P