WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 7d

Negative.

MILF's get to make the occasional trip to the bedroom & all others should be shackled to the Kitchen Sink. How else are the dishes gonna get done??

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 7d

True that , they maybe allowed inside on occassion. However that's why they invented take away and paper plates.

So special occassions only. Back in the boot farkin :innocent:

• Member For: 17y 4m 9d

Is that a friend of [ANNA 666] - orange Fg F6 I see around Freo way, someone here said it was their mum? hehe.

Yeah mine, poor old boy got stuck with a BA turbo! and ive got a BF phoon("Turbs"), love our turbo fords!

the FG is stock thou.. shes a bit of a nanna when it comes to driving. And the BA has a generic tune... ive been waiting for that to pop for some time now... but it's still going!

• Member For: 17y 4m 9d

haha, ~360rwkw not to much effort keeping up! Do kinda want more now thou! anyone got a cheap plenum they want to sell me :D? and a flash box 3 to go with it as my paperweight is useless now :(

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

Went to the Stone Temple Pilots gig on Wednesday night....was f*ckin awesome.. :buttrock: although I'm sure a few of you youngins wouldnt know who I was tailking about......

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

yeah dude caught them as the opening act I basically was in front of the stage at 7:10pm and didnt leave the spot all night....I thought they sounded pretty good,funny thing today when I was in my garage listening to the JJJ's they played the song that they opened with....wouldnt mind hearing them again live are they local???