WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 1m 21d

What's involved in hiring out the plex for private use on a Saturday? With enough people it wouldn't be expensive & you don't need to worry about the 11 second rule.

pretty sure it cost dean and myself $5500-6000 to hire it on a wednesday and would be nearly double that to hire on a saturday and they limit you to 20 cars.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 1d

Yeah wasn't it like $250 each or so for the last private XFT day? Out of my tightass price range anyway :)

Maybe the bikes get to go fast to avoid further stabbings, heh.

Guest Slash
  • Guests

pretty sure it cost dean and myself $5500-6000 to hire it on a wednesday and would be nearly double that to hire on a saturday and they limit you to 20 cars.

Yep, $5400ish for last time which was a weekday with 1 prepped lane, 1 unprepped.

Add ~$1500 for second prepped lane

Add ~$2500 for weekend instead of weekday

Add $2000 just for the sake of it as you're already being bent over

Was a great day & huge turnout for the last one me & Ross organised, but it's a huge headache trying to coordinate 20 guys, 20 deposits, 20 final payments, 20 asses to wipe, huge bbq to keep everyone happy etc etc. Would not do again any time soon, so feel free to organise Turbo6FG & I'll gladly pay my $250 upfront :spoton:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 23d

:blink:

Maybe the Roe Highway thing would be easier hey? :roflmbo:

Thing is I'm keen to do a few runs as soon as my gearbox is built but showing up for a WAW you could get stuck in a line for ages & I really want to get a chance to get a bit of practice. I'd be pissed off to wait 20 mins in line then stuff up the launch.

Never run it at the strip but my brother did an easy low 12 on the road (private of course :innocent: ) & that was with bald Maxxis 245s spinning like heck. I'd like to run a mid 11.

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 17d

Yeah I got my warning because I was over 177 kph (or something close to there) and that means you need a harness straight up. As I was close to 11's he told me I may as well fit the tailshaft loop and get the required license (fill in forms and pay some $) cos you need that once you are in the 11's. He didn't mention the battery isolator switch which I thought you also needed.

He was cool about it, he said he'd let me run all night and just have fun, but I couldn't bring the car back again till the mods were done, which is fair enough. After every run I was waiting for someone to come and give me the talk.

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Get a list going $250 each for 20 of us, I'm keen

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 1d

Spots before my eyes

Other day on Stirling in North Freo

IMG_0335.jpg

Today, Adrian will like the badge if he still reads the thread :)

IMG_0336.jpg