WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 1d

Probably help to requote the post for those who aren't members on AL Grug!

Copy/Paste from ACE Ford club site...

ACE FORD CLUB 18th ANNUAL CRUISE

Ace Ford Club welcomes ALL MAKES & MODELS to our clubs' 18th Annual Cruise.

Saturday 12th March 2011

Curtin University car park (Haymen rd, Kent st)

Meet 4.00pm - 5.30pm

$20.00 per car

First departure 5.30pm

Going to Alcoa Social Club

For insurance & licensing reasons, please NO B.Y.O ALCOHOL.

Bar will be open at Alcoa Social Club, food available (ice-creams, pizzas, sausage sizzle), Revue band will provide entertainment, plenty of prizes to be given away.

Onlookers welcome by gold coin donation at Alcoa Social Club.

See you there!

Think I am predisposed this weekend, man there's so many cruises coming up (AL 27 on 18th then our own)!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 12d

I've always wanted to go to Bali. Where do people recommend I stay? What areas are worth looking at?

All the bogans stay in Kuta but most places are cheap and nasty. Few which aren't but I'm not a massive fan of Kuta unless im going out for the night. Bound run into someone you know walking down poppies lane or something.

Legian, Seminyack have some nice places as does Sanur (called snore for a reason but its great family area!). Personally I like Nusa Dua and Tanjung and I often stay at the Grand Mirage. $95 a night proves exceptional value for money. Fair few aussies but lots of euro's. Conrad's is balla but there are too many japs and you'll feel out of place. Or you could stay at Ayana like Manho did but its really expensive and super balla there.

No night life anywhere but Kuta but a taxi cost me less than $20 from Kuta to Tanjung and that was after tipping him 10 bucks cause he was doing over 100kms on their highways and normally they drive so slowly.

If money is tight and your young and single there are heaps of places in Kuta (Bounty makes Rocko look like peppy grove!) but if you want more quality / family then I'd look elsewhere

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 15y 3m 16d

Im keen on bali never been but this year will be it then the house plans get started :) if all goes to plan

Spotted a silver b series t blak badge on the rear licence plate 1byc xxx or something