WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 23d

Just got 2 x new 295/20/19 Toyo R888 tyres off eBay for $1170 for the pair plus $100 P&H. RRP is $970 each normally. eBay rocks & so does having wide rims. Nobody else even bid on them! :buttrock:

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 4d

Just got 2 x new 295/20/19 Toyo R888 tyres off eBay for $1170 for the pair plus $100 P&H. RRP is $970 each normally. eBay rocks & so does having wide rims. Nobody else even bid on them! :buttrock:

post a pic when u get them

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 23d

Yep 10" Advan rims. Got 295 AD08s on there at the moment but apparently the R888s are a lot better so it'll be interesting to do a back to back comparison.

I'll probably get bent over by the local tyre guy to fit them but I'll buy some fronts off him to keep him happy.

• Member For: 13y 7m 26d

right behind u as u snuck in the little braking gap I tend to leave on the fwy in peak hour lol I got off on berrigan dr bf sedan in menace(pinkish purple)

ahhh yes I remember, I'll be sure to say Gday next time mate haha, and yes I tend to slip into most gaps, funny how the freeway woks though, lane choice is dependant on travel time, some good gains can be had if we choose corectly haha dam freeway, why the hell didnt they just make it a 3 lane freeway straight up, although now that I think back the lights to lights racing back in the day was good fun!!

Gonz.

• Member For: 14y 1m 6d

I'll probably get bent over by the local tyre guy to fit them but I'll buy some fronts off him to keep him happy.

where r u located ?

just ring up and say I have 2 tyres for change over

they will say $20-25 per tyre

(that what I was qoated) :roflmbo::roflmbo:

tyreguy :Doh:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 3d

Got every thing to tune my car.. just need HOTSIDE PIPING if any 1 has for sale or knows were to get any with out any hastle.. been trying through rapid but isnt Really replying the quickest for my liking..