WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Guest Slash
  • Guests

South makes me feel I'll if I stay there too long. North is much nicer and less of the indigenous.

As can be seen above, the education levels of most NOR folk is severely lacking :tonguepoke:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 12d

NOR > SOR

Ideally west of Marmion Ave but if that's not an option then definitely west of the freeway only! No seabreeze and too many flies / natives / trash as you go east.

Plenty of both good and bad suburbs north and south if your prepared to spend 5/600K or more. Below that you get SFA really.

Just dont live in the hills as you'll be close to kael :stirthepot:

Edited by Mat

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 2d

As can be seen above, the education levels of most NOR folk are severely lacking :tonguepoke:

Fixed

Oh dang Bad grammar in the Dirty South......Must be the :pleasantry: awesome :pleasantry::pleasantry: schooling :pleasantry: and :pleasantry: edumacation :pleasantry: levels.....Could also be the off the charts :pleasantry: Bogan :pleasantry: levels too

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m

Hi Guys, Bit off topic but I'm moving to Perth this weekend and wondering What'll be the best place to move? North, East, South, West? Staying in the City for 6 weeks then gotta find a place to stay. Thinking down south cause of Drags etc. What do you guys reckon?

Cheers.

Far south would be good if you were wanting to work at the drags or be there every night, but theres nothing much else down there, unless you want to work in Mandurah or Rockingham (Which I wouldn't suggest if you can avoid it)

I'd be looking at somewhere like Como, it's 5-10 minutes out of the south of the city and it's easy public transport to get to the CBD.

If you wanted North, I'd be looking at Churchlands, Subiaco, Nedlands. All these places, are again 5-10 minutes out of the city and are easy to get to places via public transport. Depends what you're after, finding a full size house in these areas will cost you an arm and a leg, if you're after an apartment, for yourself and your partner (if you have one) these areas might be suitable.

If you are looking for a full size house, somewhere like Churchlands or Wembley can be good, if not maybe a bit further north, like Karrynup or something around that area.

It does all however depend on your budget and your opinion may vary completely to mine.

Maybe a bit more information? Where will you be working? Are you looking to rent or buy?

EDIT:

Just saw the above post:

We are looking around Canning vale-ish (near work. But main reason is to get away from the inlaws (Dianella). Where is the most or biggest industrial areas in Perth?

Hmm, maybe somewhere like Yangebup, off Stock road somewhere? I dunno, that place is pretty industrial.

Edited by CyanideIllusions

• Member For: 15y 11m 27d

Hey Colin... I'm in Canning vale... its well established now, hence a little more expensive than its surrounding suburbs that you could get for less as are they are still developing such as Southern River, Harrisdale, Piara Waters... I'm hoping to sell up in a few years and build in one of those area's... take a drive through these ones I mention to see if the area suits, IMO good value housing and they are virtually new.

• Member For: 14y 4m 7d

Thanks Guys. We are thinking of Renting for 12 months while we work out where we want to go then maybe build somewhere. No work yet but most of the jobs I've seen advertised seem to be around south-ish of the river (Bibra Lake etc). Missus is working in the city so close to the freeway, public transport etc would be good.