WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 14y 1m 6d

Yeah look NORTH of the river! The grass is green, air is clean, the ladies are by far better looking, better pubs and alot less crime!

Head south and all you get are people who's mother and father are brother and sister, sand, dust, Freo supporters, a nice toxic smell from Kwinana and f*ck all else. :stirthepot:

and you forgot dean :P

Sorry about the power Steve, but we have been working hard......

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

Hahaha I forgot you might be involved! It's OK I was sick off work and layed in bed reading old Xtreme Fords and Fast Fours + Rotaries mags.

I think the meat in the fridge is still good...

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Hi Guys, Bit off topic but I'm moving to Perth this weekend and wondering What'll be the best place to move? North, East, South, West? Staying in the City for 6 weeks then gotta find a place to stay. Thinking down south cause of Drags etc. What do you guys reckon?

Cheers.

Mate I've lived NOR for 18 years and now SOR the last 6 years and I can tell you that NOR is crime capital and full of try hard snobs... SOR has alot more going for it these days and the people are normal :roflmbo:

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Que sh*t fight but IMHO NOR>SOR

:waits paintently for Dean too :pleasantry: chime in........ :pleasantry: :

NOR > SOR

Yeah look NORTH of the river! The grass is green, air is clean, the ladies are by far better looking, better pubs and alot less crime!

Head south and all you get are people who's mother and father are brother and sister, sand, dust, Freo supporters, a nice toxic smell from Kwinana and f*ck all else. :stirthepot:

f*ck all of you guys!

NOR is for scumbags & crackheads, SOR is for decent folk & crack dealers. Would you rather live next door to a junky or a dealer?? :roflmbo:

sorry dean that phuket where I go and watch the ping pong show

bali is where u get massage with happy ending for $15 :bum:

I get free rub & tugs at home, so I'm $15 richer than you per night :spoton:

Mate I've lived NOR for 18 years and now SOR the last 6 years and I can tell you that NOR is crime capital and full of try hard snobs... SOR has alot more going for it these days and the people are normal :roflmbo:

/End Thread.

Edited by Slash

• Member For: 15y 3m 16d

im with slash, were decent folk down here all u NOR clowns seem to get stabbed or shot every weekend lol

f*ck all of you guys!

NOR is for scumbags & crackheads, SOR is for decent folk & crack dealers. Would you rather live next door to a junky or a dealer?? :roflmbo:

I get free rub & tugs at home, so I'm $15 richer than you per night :spoton:

/End Thread.