WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

I wont lie, its awesome! the big fella has been working hard to sort out the id's idle quality to near factory perfect levels so now it doesn't feel like a cammed up ls at the lights! undecided about the cal(oz)traks as the car sits damn low but would really love to get more bite from the back end. what have other people done? im all eyes!

I had oztraks on my ute scraped on everything bolts needed tensioning every few weeks and was noisy as, would use them for drags but not practical for street use!!

• HOON

Funnily enough I went through something similar with ID1000's and e85. The timing was jumping across two figures which were 10 degrees apart, despite commanding a specific figure. Sounded lumpy!

Are ID's a pain to tune with? any other injector options for E85 tune?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 17d

They're a piece of cake to tune with. They even come with a calibration summary for the ford ecu but it's not perfect for the Aussie PCM and some values need some tickling. I would highly recommend them :-)

• HOON

They're a piece of cake to tune with. They even come with a calibration summary for the ford ecu but it's not perfect for the Aussie PCM and some values need some tickling. I would highly recommend them :-)

Good to know I have a set on order :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 12d

ill get simon to build me a sweet lil motor and a suitable turbo kit but without going overboard!

:roflmbo:

You dont ever mess around do you buddy!

Any plans to run it at WAW?

How's work treating you?

Edited by Mat

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

Saw the movie 127 Hours tonight, incredibly harrowing scene, had me dizzy and short of breath pressing myself into the seat...and not in a good way. Easily the most physically affected I've ever been by a film. Heartily recommend seeing it. True story, simply incredible. Great film, massive respect for the bloke! :bowdown: