WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 18y 1m 6d

that's looking pretty damn nice wrxrw! What's next :P

ill get simon to build me a sweet lil motor and a suitable turbo kit but without going overboard!

the new lovells leaf springs with the reversed eye bolts has made traction, slightly better, but the test will be how much the 888's can hold it all down.

hanging to fit the alcon's next week, something bad!

• Member For: 18y 1m 6d

I wont lie, its awesome! the big fella has been working hard to sort out the id's idle quality to near factory perfect levels so now it doesn't feel like a cammed up ls at the lights! undecided about the cal(oz)traks as the car sits damn low but would really love to get more bite from the back end. what have other people done? im all eyes!

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1d

best setup I've scene is eye plates welded just in board of the springs and tractions rods running forward basically in the same plane as the springs and the picking up a front mount point on the front spring mount. all tucked up and out of the way and won't strike the bump stops on a lowered ute.

Orrrr....go down the nizpro route and fit R32 arse end too it..???

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 17d

I wont lie, its awesome! the big fella has been working hard to sort out the id's idle quality to near factory perfect levels so now it doesn't feel like a cammed up ls at the lights! undecided about the cal(oz)traks as the car sits damn low but would really love to get more bite from the back end. what have other people done? im all eyes!

Funnily enough I went through something similar with ID1000's and e85. The timing was jumping across two figures which were 10 degrees apart, despite commanding a specific figure. Sounded lumpy!