WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 13y 7m 26d

thanks man, I had a look and they are the dearest, well there advertised net price is, CMP have been the cheapest at $375ea so looks like I'll get them from them so I have them in time for WAW on the 23rd as they are ex east.

Still tosing up whether its worth getting 18" drag radials, ive put the question up in the WAW thread...

Gonz.

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Good luck getting them through CMP before the 23rd & getting them at their advertised price. They seem to have a recurring problem where "someone put the wrong price on the net, and they are now $XXX.xx instead" :roflmbo:

Another good shop that's local is A1 High Performance. Leon has helped me out a few times with various parts!

• Member For: 13y 7m 26d

all good guys, I picked up a pair from XFT today, their used but way cheaper than new so I'll get them mounted tomorrow all ready for the 23rd WAW!!

thanks for help guys, cant wait to go down the 1/4 mile, it will be nice to have a solid base before the upgrades, as the ute will be as it is now, lowered with the sme slicks/rolloing diameter and so on, so I will be getting heaps of runs in before the seasons out and the tune due mid year if I can wait that long hahaha, I wouldnt put money on the mid year tune either, im sure the mod bug will bite in no time, plus I'll want to keep up with you lot haha..

Gonz.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

Oooh plenum too, what numbers did it get?