WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 13y 7m 25d

Hey guys, not sure if its a problem posting this here or not, so if im outta line feel free to remove, but I thought ied let the ute owners know about a cruise im organising with the ute club(sorry but utes only guys), it would be nice to see more Fords on our cruises and theres no obligation to join the club either, if you want details just read in here(Clicky Clicky!) or I can post up details in a new thread if you like, what ever floats ya boat!

Im organising a meet point in Rockingham for the Southerners to depart at 6:00pm at the Rino Car Wash crn of Dixon Rd and Ennis Ave on Friday night the 25th of February or the main cruise meet up will be in Fremantle's Maritime Museum car park(southern E Shed car park)at 6:30pm Departing at 7pm SHARP, cruise includes a pizza meal in Trigg.

Its a casual meet up so no stress, after pizza its a freelance cruise so we'll head to wherever for whatever, I even like to stop somewhere for a perv, I mean, a quiet beer on the way home!!

cheers,

Gonz.

• Member For: 13y 7m 25d

I'll chop the back half of my roof off, then I'll be a ute with back seats!

now that will be a "moon roof" haha, yeh, we do have a couple of sedans come with us but they own utes that are either broken or in build or only driven on Sundays type thing, some folks do get ther back up if sedans rock up even more so when they are faster hahah...!!

• Member For: 15y 3m 15d

hey guys was wondering if someone could help me out I need 2 tyres like asap dont want anything to extreme my tyre size is 245/35 19 something that's 93y would be nice but yea anyone know were I should look or what I should look at dont really wanna spend 670 for 2 new toyos (duno if that's a good deal or not) but yea any help greatly appriciated

reece.