WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 3d

if u see my car curzing around, will be my g/f and my sis... missis is showing my sis around perth. both flew into perth 2day and decided to take my car for a spin. they picked up my tyres though... cant wait to put the on. with I had 17/18's sometimes though, lot bigger range and alot cheaper.

• Member For: 13y 8m 1d

Does anybody know the asian-looking dude with the yellow BF turbo in Marangaroo that has a massive UNIT sticker across the back window? He lives on my street but I never manage to catch him and say gday. Sounds like it has some work done though!

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 12d

These new coyote v8's are going to be a worry soon though once more people get them and start to tickle them a little.

Yeah very true mate...win some,lose some... :icon_ford:

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 30d

Does anybody know the asian-looking dude with the yellow BF turbo in Marangaroo that has a massive UNIT sticker across the back window? He lives on my street but I never manage to catch him and say gday. Sounds like it has some work done though!

asian looking bloke.. hmmm sure it wasnt a blue ute? :P

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 11d

O'Brian is a good run for some twisties.

O'Brian->Clenton->Copley Dale->Berry->Toodyay Rd or Reserve to Reen out to Toodyay is a good run too (I've got a block out on Clenton).

Decent runs out the back side of Wooraloo as well that I hit often (live on Lilydale Rd on 500 acres :spoton:)

I got Justin (warchild) and myself lost up in that area of Wooraloo coming home from a cruise one evening and theres definitely some great twisties with barely a soul around. I've spent a lot of time down around Dandalup dams area but I think I need to head up there again. Many police?

Guest newl
  • Guests

I got Justin (warchild) and myself lost up in that area of Wooraloo coming home from a cruise one evening and theres definitely some great twisties with barely a soul around. I've spent a lot of time down around Dandalup dams area but I think I need to head up there again. Many police?

I have yet to see one out that way.

Every so often a marked or unmarked on Toodyay Rd. Great Eastern Hwy they're seen a bit more frequently which is understandable with more traffic and the cop shop just in Mundaring.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

They enjoy Stoneville Rd straight from Mundaring heading towards Toodyay Rd (hand lasers). I've even seen them parked in a side street from there late at night, probably after people doing skids near the houses.