WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

Threads up people... go post if you're going to attend. Also vote for 3 or less road types please!

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 3d

:spotted: white FG F6 ute with black mags parked in the buisness parking at the airport. looked sweet as. cept looked like he had hit something hard on his front left. had Antilag . com on his windows.

post-42858-0-35518700-1294756767_thumb.j

• Donating Members

Probably Ross I'd say.

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 30d

:spotted: white FG F6 ute with black mags parked in the buisness parking at the airport. looked sweet as. cept looked like he had hit something hard on his front left. had Antilag . com on his windows.

haha that is Daisy. a hammer couldnt even get that dent out... China's finest right there!

heard he is having a lovely enjoyable time in Kalgoorlie at the moment

• Member For: 16y 1m 19d

yep that is my sh*tter. did that coming back from gazzanats, thought I had smashed the suspension struts thru the bonnet when it happened. cant kill chinas finest.

and yes, in kalgoorlie atm. not a fan of this sh*thole. althought the raffles should take a leaf out of the exchanges book. skimpies ftw.

also, I hope you get yellow fever or sars whilst in japan tocchi.

Edited by tinyplums

• Cruise Control

and yes, in kalgoorlie atm. not a fan of this sh*thole. althought the raffles should take a leaf out of the exchanges book. skimpies ftw.

haha, yeah, lived in kal for a few years... must sau I know the Exchance (sexchange) very well. spent WAY too many nights there. good memorys though.... so u always park in the expensive section?

I actually took the pic cos I liked the mags... didnt notice the dent till I put it on my comp...

Edited by Krazy F6310

• Member For: 16y 1m 19d

the video cameras there are brilliant, had my last car broken into whilst in ordinary long term parking. someone tried to get my old mans rangie in the business spot where I`ve park now, security left a note on his windscreen to contact them as they followed the guy and arrested him for breaking into someone elses car and wanted to know if the guy had done any damage to my old boys car. cant beat that and work pick up the tab too :)

I spent just over 12months here building the harvey norman store, its too easy to become a regular at the exchange, come back 6 months later and the bar girls still remember you means you`ve spent too much time there.

Edited by tinyplums

• Cruise Control

yeah, I got to the point where I would walk in and the bar girls would have a drink on the bar waiting for me. most of the girls I kewn have come to perth now... but yeah. they moved Harveys did they? use to be half way to Boulder... although im guessing its in that new complex in town now. might have a chat to u on the cruze :)

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 30d

yep that is my sh*tter. did that coming back from gazzanats, thought I had smashed the suspension struts thru the bonnet when it happened. cant kill chinas finest.

also, I hope you get yellow fever or sars whilst in japan tocchi.

raffles + bewbz .. that would be nice !

im planning on taking my cold to Japan, allowing to spread and form into a kickass strain and letting it decimate all :)

• Donating Members

Spotto a toxic turbo ute with southern cross stars on the rear glass driving up Leach Hwy today, turning south to Fwy. Normal plates on it though, not Stef :(