WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

Probably a guy who used to drive a crappadore with a Chev badge?

my biggest hate....... its not a chev... ifunny how I never saw a Expensive Daewoo badge on a Pontiac GTO in America...

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

Woowh... take a week off the forum and it goes krazy. misses a bunch of convos... well anyways, xmas eve and im sitting in my room at work... exciting stuff. so ahh, a merry christmas to u all.

Hey Grug, hows that GT5 going? need to borrow any of my cars to finish any races?

Steve - u still gonna go for a curze next month?? I need a reason to go for a spin. im kinda flat out till the 12th but would be kool if I could tag along.

and speaking of spotted with a twist, pulled out of Alexander onto Reid the other day and had a SS ute (I swear with no exhaust, the crackle hurt your ears) and a GTHO falcon. had a bit of fun and a chat. im supprised how many Expensive Daewoo ppl say good things about my ute. at the lights, carwash, even my next door neighbour who is a Expensive Daewoo nut. good to see ppl can have a genuine appreciation for nice cars.

anyways, have a good xmas period ppls.

(sorry for double posting, it wouldnt let me edit my post)

• Member For: 16y 1m 25d

Hey Grug, hows that GT5 going? need to borrow any of my cars to finish any races?

(sorry for double posting, it wouldnt let me edit my post)

GT5 going good. Finished Beginner, Amatuer, Proffessional and Expert. 3 Races (I think?) to go in Extreme. Just bought myself a Formula GT :P If I need any cars will give you a shout, and if you need any let me know :P

And yes, we need to do a cruise soon, and more often than once every 3 months.

Just finished work so Merry Christmas everyone :D Have a good day and drive safe :)

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

I'd suggest that we need a cruise controller, if the title holds any official meaning anyway. D is totally AFK, until Mark gets that new GT anyway haha. It means a bit of responsibility though instead of just taking the piss on the forum all the time, who's keen?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

I've thought about it man but I don't have the time to drive the roads really...always keen on reading car forums for hours and lounging, then playing some FPS games on weekends. That and cleaning the car/house kills the rest of my time :)

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 11d

man I've eaten too much food.......need an extra 2kw to move me along.......hey Steve :finger:

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 28d

I'd suggest that we need a cruise controller, if the title holds any official meaning anyway. D is totally AFK, until Mark gets that new GT anyway haha. It means a bit of responsibility though instead of just taking the piss on the forum all the time, who's keen?

Puttin your hand up mate? :stirthepot:

What about XR06T, Ninka and lil_bodes?? You want a cruise hit them up, otherwise PM me.