WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 15y 3m 14d

If you enjoy peak power for one run and then much less immediately after, go a monza as they are dirt cheap.

If you want better power, easier and more repeatable (back to back runs) then get a better brand second hand from the forum. I saw the same Nizpro cooler I use for sale for $500, the pipes for $250 or something. You can get cheaper and maybe even a better brand that bolts straight in to stock piping.

is this from experience? and id love to keep the stock pipes as im not chasing massive power so no need to be replacing them what do u all think? process west stage 1 ? or is there other options

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d

Its from many peoples experiences mate...

The Monza is just not an efficient / repeatable cooler.

Its ok for one run, but heat soak will soon start sinking in.

Do it once - do it right!

More than enough of us have learnt first hand to do things right the first time now. You waste too much money upgrading the same parts all of the time if you dont!

• Member For: 15y 3m 14d

yer ok monza is out then haha good job I asked 1st wats an f6 stock cooler get ya to ? 280rwkw

I bought a PW Stage 1 only to upgrade like 2 months later.

watd your pw stg1 cost grug an wered u go xft?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

Spotto [1R SPEC] on Roe Hwy, Ego I think. Came up behind fast so I gave it a bit, let him (possibly a her driving) swap lanes and then found a Mike look alike (sort of) had been following them! Mercury Silver XR, shaved boot, all black dual exhaust tips about 3" or so. Tint and some small sticker on the side window in that hektik street graffiti font type that stef's "show some" sticker was in, you all know what I'm talking about :stirthepot: Car looked good and gave a small flutter as he passed.

• Member For: 16y 1m 26d

yer ok monza is out then haha good job I asked 1st wats an f6 stock cooler get ya to ? 280rwkw

watd your pw stg1 cost grug an wered u go xft?

$1200 fitted, I've still got it lying around if you want to buy it off me :) And yeh went through XFT.

Edited by Grug

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

is this from experience? and id love to keep the stock pipes as im not chasing massive power so no need to be replacing them what do u all think? process west stage 1 ? or is there other options

Dont bother with the monza, just grab Grugs process west stage 1. That will work well at around 300

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2d

f s I x, I have a full Plazmaman stage 1 pipe kit to suit the cooler.

$1200 fitted, I've still got it lying around if you want to buy it off me :) And yeh went through XFT.

Grug, did you just run the Stage 1 cooler or did you also have the replacement pipe kit?