WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Does anyone have a spare 19 inch FPV rim any style will do as long as it clears brembos. Gutter rash OK as I only want it for a spare, I already have a 19 inch tyre.

• Member For: 18y 4m 12d

Hopes & dreams.

T04z is a marginally better turbo than a 3540 on XR6T's, so it's not going to be hard to top one... If everything stated about the GTX series is true, it will trump the T04z.

Do you have info that would suggest otherwise?

read the compressor maps

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Have a set of used Nizpro Valve Springs here as well as a set of Siemens Deka 60lb squirters.

Injectors need a good clean (would recommend they go through a parts cleaner atleast), and the Valve Springs are in unknown condition. Pulled them out of my built motor after 1500kms or so & upgraded to Atomic springs as I didn't believe Nizpro ones could handle big enough boost.

$150 & they're both yours...

Only offering to WA people as I can't be bothered with postage atm.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

Cheap as chups...I could buy the springs as backups and onsell the squirters :Imwifhim: Not that I'd be that capitalistic.

Do springs wear out over time? I'm assuming yes they do? Still got stockers in my car (BFII and all) but I had a little worry about bad idling a while ago.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 24d

Guys,

Have a set of brand new 4 pot rear brembos for sale in the classifieds includes, lines, brackets, discs & pads, set up to fit an FG, not sure if they'd fit a BA/BF with the current bracket config..

Funds going to a good cause.. helping me pay for my new cooler, surge, injectors, and exhaust :spit:

free delivery to anyone in Perth..

I'm also chasing a panel beater to re-spray my front bar and a good car detailer if anyone is or knows of someone who is good at their job.

Cheers,

Edited by 310_FSX

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 24d

How are you planning to stop?:spit: Know a few Detailers and just had a bumper sprayed come up tops... are you NOR or SOR?

Got the brembos on the front... they should pull me up, If I dont sell them I'll slap them on, would just prefer to see the bank balance looking a bit healthier at the moment.

Im north side mate, who'd you go with?

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Cheap as chups...I could buy the springs as backups and onsell the squirters :roflmbo: Not that I'd be that capitalistic.

Do springs wear out over time? I'm assuming yes they do? Still got stockers in my car (BFII and all) but I had a little worry about bad idling a while ago.

If your going more power Steve , grab them.