WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 15d

Sweet nice one! Are you close to running out of pump or injector flow with the stage II? What boost you running on E85.....trying to gauge what the stage II fuelling limits are on straight E85 :-)

• Member For: 18y 1m 4d

I swapped out the 72's for ID2000's just incase. I had my old set of sard 1200's earmarked for the car, but having to wire in the drop down voltage box and how nice the ID's tune, I decided against them. from what I have seen, 85 maxes out 1200's at around 500rwkw.

boost is set at around 16 pound.

frosty's bf went 470rwkw with 1200's and a single 044 on 85 (mind you with a lot more boost with a built engine) im surprised mine gave up so early with the single. with the double at the same boost with a bit more work on the tune should go 420-430 on its head which is sweet for a stock engine.

• Member For: 18y 1m 4d

fuel change alone it went from 365kw/700nms to 408/800nms so bang for buck its right up there, okay the cost of the injectors, tune & fuel ads up but without going internal or bigger turbo I think 85 is a smart option for those with bolt on stageII+ power ups.

I hate to admit it, but the ute is nicer to drive than its badder and equally as black bigger brother.

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 2m 1d

people seem to think the GTX35 / GT37 is > T04Z in the states.

Nobody actually tried it hence why went with GT40 myself.

Theory is GTX35 supplies gt40 power with same spool rate as GT35. I know people have had awesome success with the GTX42s tested here.

I think Simon has a GS.

I probably would have got one had I not done an engine / turbo upgrade, broken gearbox and new stereo setup.

lol @ lambo dude getting off hoon charge... moral drive faster and reach higher speeds so cops cant prove sh*t :huh: hopefully they ditch the stupid law once and for all because of this

Edited by djkice

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y

148716_174987055847332_100000081172357_584271_1130598_n.jpg

all states of tune, from stock, to injectors & flash, then stageII + and now naturally the corn juice with more yet to come!

Great comaprission there. SimonsHas done a great job amazing how similar the power comes on after all the mods (JUST HEAPS MORE OF IT IN THE FINAL TUNE :huh:)

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Hopes & dreams.

T04z is a marginally better turbo than a 3540 on XR6T's, so it's not going to be hard to top one... If everything stated about the GTX series is true, it will trump the T04z.

Do you have info that would suggest otherwise?