WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 15d

Absolutely Scotty, Looking forward to C16 or E85 tune...anyone know if and when we will be getting E85 on pump??

Happy Birthday Steve!! :innocent:

Out of the drum alone C16 is three times the cost of E85. Might as well upgrade your fuel system in the hope E85 hits the servo....BUT won't be anytime soon......$hits me big time!

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d

Re E85 by the drum - Taken from another forum:

RPW in Ossie Park is the place to get it.

200L is $570 delivered

Seems that a few of them are buying it in drums and mixing it with BPU98 to make an E42.5 mix.

Manually mixing it with 20l jerry cans of each fuel to ensure consistencies. As it is from the drum, the E85 should not be comprimised or inconsistent like it could be from the bowser.

It also seems that they are making decent power from it and as they are mixing it, they do not always have to go crazy on upgrading their fuel systems to support the flow of 100% E85 and the cost of it is also coming down mixing the BP98 with it!

Keen to experiment Toads??

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 15d

RPW is not far from me so been sourcing it from there for quite some time. I have a little 12 volt fuel 'bowser' that I use to fill my jerry and I just whack it in the tank at the servo and then fill with bp 98 :-) Being a return system mixing ain't a problem.

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

Re E85 by the drum - Taken from another forum:

RPW in Ossie Park is the place to get it.

200L is $570 delivered

Seems that a few of them are buying it in drums and mixing it with BPU98 to make an E42.5 mix.

Manually mixing it with 20l jerry cans of each fuel to ensure consistencies. As it is from the drum, the E85 should not be comprimised or inconsistent like it could be from the bowser.

It also seems that they are making decent power from it and as they are mixing it, they do not always have to go crazy on upgrading their fuel systems to support the flow of 100% E85 and the cost of it is also coming down mixing the BP98 with it!

Keen to experiment Toads??

Would be cheaper to buy off Rob...

• HOON

Out of the drum alone C16 is three times the cost of E85. Might as well upgrade your fuel system in the hope E85 hits the servo....BUT won't be anytime soon......$hits me big time!

same same.. we are always last to get the good stuff!!

• HOON

Krazy F6310, best bet for tuning is to call/go in to each of the tuning shops & make your own mind up about who to use. No-one on here will give you an honest answer as to who is best as most on here are loyal to their own tuners...

Try:

XFT in Elmsfield Rd, Midvale (9250 8266)

M. Torque in Mogul Way, Malaga (9248 5225)

BPT in Wangarra

APC wherever they are now

I currently have my sh*tters tuned at M. Torque as do all of my mates, but as I said above, call up each shop & make up your own mind based on what you discover :buttrock:

+1 best to shop around... have personally used all of above and M.Torque is by far the best IMO for quality of work and service!!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Took a moment between errands to grab a photo of my baby at the wedding chapel, hehehe.

IMG_0353crop-1.jpg

Edited by -SteveR-

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

Dec 1 to Dec 6 sounds good. Not too far away, not too close.

kool, we should sort something. might have some new tread on the back by then...

• Member For: 18y 1m 4d

ive been running full strength (mmmm beer) E85 in the ute everyday and will continue to do so from now on. I figure, for the price of the next mod upgrade, likely a T04Z, I could be in fuel for around 6months on my current usage. ill report back at the end of the first month and see how things are going. for now, fuel usage is not that much more than what it was before, so that's win and all that extra power/torque and lack of lag offsets the pain of decanting your own fuel. 410rwkw & 800nms is no bad thing for a daily hack! ive asked simon for a double 044 setup to sneak deep into the 450's but no rush!