WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 18y 1m 4d

saw 6f6 ramon ute at wa suspension yesterday

getting coilover hope he put picture up soon look very good :nono:

correctomundo! had the teins fitted and everything else that you can do to the suspension including the kitchen sink! big transformation the ad08s now dont have to fight so much for traction but that will change once e85 is in its belly!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Simon said the highest BF he'd seen was 209 when I got my work done. Mine was with F6 intake and K&N too!

Fantastic number hornet! Did you ever take it to the strip stock?

I also remembered I have a high school reunion on the 20th (Sunday week) at 4pm so must avoid cruising near to that time if we get one happening. Oh dear, Just realised the PSS cruise is on the Sunday (dur). How many cars are there likely to be? Could go along to that one after all, City West meet point not withstanding :)

Will be a short reunion. Arrive, do skids in carpark and leave? lol.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d

**** school reunions. People who you never liked / never liked you try and be all friendly with the usual cliche stuff. Houses, europe et al.

Fortunately I was OS at the time a few weeks back. Out of a few hundred my mate reckons about 40 people turned up to the leedy lol.

Speaking of reunions, Mikey, your video is well and truely worthy of a reunion.

About 6 weeks before that Sunday, I got busted racing a skyline at 108kms over the limit in my wrx (few days earlier I got pinged at 121 over the narrows too lol) so I had no license but my mate took me around in his stock R33 rolling on p1 buddy clubs (got a lot of looks back then). Killa weekends. From memory it happened over 3(??) Sundays. The first two were mad but the last Sunday was the 1st official antilag cruise to Two Rocks and back to Scarborough. That's when sh1t got real. Oil downs, people crashing, bulk police everywhere. Huge crowds

Closest thing in recent years was probably the Ignition cruise at Hillary's in 07/08?

Mikey, you know a few months back I searched youtube for any footage of these days. Nothing. I have a few print photo's (sif digital back in those days) but nothing like yours. Sunday arvo coastal laps were something to be really enjoyed back then. Antilaging the capo strip in my mates hardcore WRX (Ramon, do you remember Rashaad and Riyaad?) and people just scared sh*tless

Edited by Mat

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 29d

spotted mr Grug on Reid Hwy today, near fwy lights.

I was in the dark burgendy turbo [PSIMONT] going the otehr way

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

that's sedate, I remember dropping the oil every friday night in the early 80s. Showing my age hey. Those were the days VH Late model camira with a 350 chev and 9 inch. King _hit back then.