WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Grug, maybe it was just babied when it was brand new? My mph was 120 with the 317 tune, how do those with more experience think that compares to Grug's 117mph with 285-290?

Should have done 613.3555687rwhp. Clearly needs new windscreen wiper blades asap....

GTC throw us 45k ill sell ya mine... has done 30,000 exactly however has had new engine since 29,000

Does anyone know where I can get hub centric rings or "BCL" from? Dont know how but dumb f*cks managed to loose mine for my 20s. Is there a specific one per wheels or standard one for FG with A/M Wheels?

Autopro/Superdump/Autobahn etc etc.

Any spacers with 5 x 114.3 stud pattern will fit, just need to work out whether you want 3mm, 5mm, 8mm or 10mm wide :roflmbo:

Finished with my wheels yet or??

Edited by Slash

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 26d

Should have done 613.3555687rwhp. Clearly needs new windscreen wiper blades asap....

Autopro/Superdump/Autobahn etc etc.

Any spacers with 5 x 114.3 stud pattern will fit, just need to work out whether you want 3mm, 5mm, 8mm or 10mm wide :roflmbo:

Finished with my wheels yet or??

I think he needs centre bore rings not wheel spacers, and I put new wiper blades on before I took my car to Simons so Iam hoping to see 1,000,000 RWHP

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 2m

Yeah I went to some shop in the city that sells the rice to the ricers and asked if the windscreen wipers they sold were rated for 600hp... He said "naw naw you need to go to this race shop".

I am sure they are first on the list and are the next weakest link in my car LMAO

Dean, I need to get a car that will fit em to drop them off. I picked my wheels up this morning and chucked em on car.

Car looks very nice again... No more gutter rashes from tow truck drivers... plus dropped the spoiler off. Will post some pics up later.

Best of all, yellow sticker is off. Thanks to Simon at XFT for all his hard work and help through out on short notice!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

I meant does the mph difference and power difference match up? Or is 117mph low for 285-290?

PS I have ported wiper blades though which does help.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 15d

I did 116.8mph (max that night) with 308kw's....tune was untouched from dyno to track I.e. last dyno run was done with knock sensors on. SO 117mph is probably good for that power Grug.

edit. Grug ask Simon these qu's e tuned the car and will know more about it than anyone on here!

Edited by IH8TOADS