WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 3m 7d

Now the exciting news! The new car is one of the BF F6's that Nizpro built for Export to the UK a few years back with a pricetag of over AUD$100k. It has Nizpro Built Engine, Nizpro Stage II+ Cobra Kit, 4" Exhaust, AP Twin Plate with Ceramic Plates, T56 (obviously), Billet CV's/Axles, Retrimmed Leather, Huge AP Racing Brakes Front & Rear, Argents, Tein Coilovers etc etc. The only thing missing is a sunroof, but that will be taken care of before it gets to me!

The best part of this car is the fact it has sat at Nizpro for the past few years without being driven. It has 31km on the dash from Pre-Delivery & dyno runs, that's it :D Also comes with Engineering Certs & Emmissions Testing Papers, so it's 100% legal for Australian roads & has 400rwkw :bowdown:

No pics as of yet as it is sitting in my Dad's shed over in VIC & he has no camera. Will be out on a cruise as soon as I take delivery though...

Sound awsome

I would first check if its Legal for WA roads???

Although it would not be hard to certify in WA if you have all of the engineering and emissions done already

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m

Just throwing it out there, If I end up with the PW kit from Dean, ill have my Plazmaman kit for sale cheap for anyone else that's interested... Can come with or without plenum.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 23d

Any WA peeps who are keen on any of the following give me a shout. Dont want to drag it all the way back to QLD if I dont have to.

King Springs SL's (front) Suit FG $200 (Still in box and wrapping)

1" Lowering Blocks $50 (Used)

XR8 snorkel & Lower Airbox (FG) $75 (Brand New)

4 pot brembos inc brackets and lines and DBA Xs to suit rear of FG (Brand New) $$EOI

PBR rear Brakes from FG F6 ute inc Brackets, Lines & Discs $500 (Used, prob need new pads)

Pretty minor stuff but drop me a message if your interested.

Cheers,

• Donating Members

Matte black or Gloss black for rims?

Edit: Matt black seems to be the go.

Matt Black is more common but Im a fan of gloss... If you find anyone who can powdercoat let me know. Im thinking of getting my twistys powdercoated gloss black, havent seen it done before but I recon it could look the goods.

• Donating Members

I think they do mate, they are still on my ute at the moment but we can soon grab one of the brackets and check it out. give me a shout if your want to see Pm sent

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 7d

Matt Black is more common but Im a fan of gloss... If you find anyone who can powdercoat let me know. Im thinking of getting my twistys powdercoated gloss black, havent seen it done before but I recon it could look the goods.

Have seen the twisties painted satin black... looked quality on a black sedan :innocent:

• Member For: 17y 8m 29d

Hey all, would anyone out there have a set of front 4 pot brembos, and pbr's on the rear, that I'd be able to test fit my rims to on Sunday? (sedan)

Will donate a 6 pack.

Cheers Brendan