WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

They were very reasonably priced so I don't blame ya!

I have a tweak to be done in the next couple weeks - boost sensor fitting just arrived today (part of the Nizpro piping kit). Simon got me running at short notice with some tubing but it needs the right part for final tune. Might have to wait until the gf is on work break (school hols) though...or pay for a hire car!

Once that's done I'll organise myself to hit the strip :o

PS pics of rims on ute required!!

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 18y 1m 3d

saving it for the next xft private test and tune day. sorry sporting fans I dont do powercruise if all goes well team xft will have a powerful showing at motorvation next year including F6F going for broke on the dyno 640+rwkw is on the cards!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

Nice Ramon! Whats goin on with the RW these days??

Ross, I got my G27 today! Great bit of kit. Also scored the new 320gb PS3 with assorted sh*t but I did get GT5p so once I suss out how to conect it all on the 55" Bravia and turn it on, I'll let you know how it performs. Would have liked a playseat but missed out on the GB and still undecided between a seat or stand.

Cheers Manho..

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members

once I suss out how to conect it all on the 55" Bravia and turn it on,

Well, it appears the bravia isn't an option but the 50" Viera is but the tv claims it has no hdmi channel.

Anyone good with TV's and know why the tv says I have no hdmi channel when I have 2 or 3 hdmi ports?

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 8d

Well, it appears the bravia isn't an option but the 50" Viera is but the tv claims it has no hdmi channel.

Anyone good with TV's and know why the tv says I have no hdmi channel when I have 2 or 3 hdmi ports?

my ps3 does that sometimes when you plug it in hdmi but you take too long to select it on the screen try using the normal plug (av)aswell as hdmi then select hdmi as your output that or you might have to set up your hdmi through the tv give the manual (?) a read

Edited by bluute

• Donating Members

I found out the problem was the bloke who installed / setup the TV "hid" the HDMI / PC outputs...

Why I have NFI but now it works after I called him and asked WTF he did and I have NFI how to use a PS3 but G27 is FTW. Hanging for November!! Ross, you'll be stoked with it on the playseat for sure.

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d

Nice Ramon! Whats goin on with the RW these days??

Ross, I got my G27 today! Great bit of kit. Also scored the new 320gb PS3 with assorted sh*t but I did get GT5p so once I suss out how to conect it all on the 55" Bravia and turn it on, I'll let you know how it performs. Would have liked a playseat but missed out on the GB and still undecided between a seat or stand.

Cheers Manho..

no wuckers mate, once you built a seat/stand let me know and I'll come check it out.. and drink your beer/scotch..

or bring it round mine and we'll fire up the 100inch projector in the theatre room haha

Edited by nang3

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

OK I managed to drive a day and a half without giving it much curry. I got to work and it read 8.1L/100! By the end of the running around in Freo and driving home again I was left with this on the trip meter:

Phone024-6.jpg

1/4 tank for 170km! Pretty damn good! I've seen as low as 5L/100km while cruising at 100. Varies up to about 7L - 5's is with a tailwind perhaps :) The gf commented "that's better than my Yaris" - LOL.

Gotta love a custom tune!

Also let "DONTBOTHR" or similar, VY or VZ clubby I think, get away in order to keep my fuel use figure right. Being sensible must mean I'm getting older...

Edited by -SteveR-