WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 3d

I saw your car yesterday about 10.30. Waved like mad and then did not recognise the driver..lol Was it on a test drive D?

I was in the misses Bionic Turbo

Yeah John it was a test drive Mark was in the back and he saw you but a wave from the back seat probably wasn't going to get noticed. The new owner is also a Mark but the car is going NOR , so I don't imagine we'll see much of it. But I expect the NOR boys to watch out for it..... Should be at the new home on Wednesday

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

Dunno at this point. Off to Bali next week then sort a work car. Mark said FG or the dark side. Saw a beautiful Senator in Thursday which was what we were originally looking at when we grabbed the XR.

How goes the house Mat?

D

How long will you be in Bali for? I'm off for a couple of weeks around the 26th I think. Senators are really nice. My brothers had a fair bit of oomph.

House has stalled as the titles have now been put back until November / December but the builder has been good as they are working to insure minimal hold up once titles are released.

Went for a hot lap around the Osborne Park super stage in a new GTR today. Simply incredible the way they handle and brake. for 200K they really are worth every cent. Shame I dont have 200K!

• Member For: 17y 8m 28d

FARK that Fairlane pumps. You'd think he'd chuck a wheelie bar on the back though.

When do you head back Chippa?

Where about's NOR is the car heading D?

Edited by xr6t ego

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 10d

FARK that Fairlane pumps. You'd think he'd chuck a wheelie bar on the back though.

When do you head back Chippa?

Where about's NOR is the car heading D?

Haha yeah I love that clip its cool,love the launches.....buddy I fly back to work tomorrow :innocent: another 14 days till I can go for a drive again...I think I'll use my skydiving voucher when I get home next time if the weather is good should be an awesome rush!!!! Anyone on here done it before???

• Member For: 17y 8m 28d

Haha yeah I love that clip its cool,love the launches.....buddy I fly back to work tomorrow :laughing: another 14 days till I can go for a drive again...I think I'll use my skydiving voucher when I get home next time if the weather is good should be an awesome rush!!!! Anyone on here done it before???

Yeah get back to work mate like the rest of us!

I did a tandem jump some years ago when I was in Las Vegas. It's a f*cking rush mate for sure and you will want to do another one, if you survive......