WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 10d

Man it started to get pretty cold as I left the plex tonight....first time driving it in the cold night air since retune,had fun driving home anyways the Toyo T1r's were struggling a bit :w00t2: rolling acceleration from about 90-100 on was awesome car feels great.

Steve did u get your ride back today?????

• Member For: 17y 8m 28d

Does anyone know/recommend of where I can get a trolley jack to fit under a lowered car? The current one I use is a pain in the arse as I have to jack up the side of the car first, before I can slide my trolley jack under. F*cking does my head in!

• Ginja Ninja
  • Member For: 16y 5m 16d

PM [4Slide] on AL about it. Mate got one from autopro Inaloo (through 4Slide) which goes under his S13 Silvia no worries and that thing's slammed low on coilovers.

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 10d

Hey Brendan,Na buddy I just wanted to go down and have a look at some cars running was a fairly healthy turnout of cars but was surprised at the lack of falcons.

I was hoping to see a few quick XR/F6 running around,would of loved to have run it down the 1/4 the car feels really strong compared to the old tune much more reponsive and the acceleration feels great.

Hey why dont you try driving your car up onto some pieces of wood or something that has been cut to an angle so your car can just get that extra clearance you need matey that's what I do....