WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Guest newl
  • Guests

I'm looking for someone to do some signage on my partners TS Territory (rear window, possible doors) for her new business.

Any recommendations on a quality company at a reasonable price?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Yeah I've ordered the tyres in already Mat, due to collect tuesday arvo. Why? Is there a cheaper place in WA with them in stock?

The screw is holding air in nicely so far, fingers crossed it doesn't explode in a 100 zone on the way home today!

Newl, dunno what their prices are like but a customer of ours Go Graphics in Beaconsfield (South Freo) seems to do a good job, their business is growing so must be doing something right!

Edited by -SteveR-

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Smells lovely

:beerchug:

It's shiny too, hahaha. I'm no wax expert but these synthetic waxes don't give as deep a shine, but last twice as long (it says 6 months though I applied 2 coats in a week about 4-5 months back and noticed an increase in shininess rewaxing yesterday).

Guest Slash
  • Guests

And what are the costs of fitting a harness and a t/s loop.

$200ish to buy harness, $100ish to fit harness, $70ish to buy TS Loop, $50ish to fit TS Loof, $151 for ANDRA License & you can run 11's allday long without hassles :spoton:

Gauges look great Steve...

Cruise / Wednesday night drags both sound good to me!

Does anyone know of a good place to go when it comes to auto transmissions? Looking into costs of preventative maintanence!

Cheers

Richard

Richard, Don't waste your coin on upgrading the BTR internals. They don't handle bugger all power anyway, so just get the biggest tranny cooler you can fit on the car asap for your best chances of survival :)

I'm looking for someone to do some signage on my partners TS Territory (rear window, possible doors) for her new business.

Any recommendations on a quality company at a reasonable price?

PM Ross (tinyplums). He had some signage made up for the FG that turned out ace.

Steve, whats NXT 2.0 like?

Rubbish... No offence Steve :beerchug:

Jump on waxit.com & have a read. Plenty of great products on there! Can't reccomend any from firsthand experience though as I rarely wash my sh*tter!

*rarely = Never :roflmbo:

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 13d

DP's Max Wax is brilliant. Goes on easy, comes off easy, and smells like banana, and its all carnuba. You can get it off www.waxit.com like Dean said. If you're a member of Australian Ford Forums there is also a discount code which gets you 10% off or something like that. Saves you a bit when you do a big order.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

Grug hard to go past waxit for decent stuff. You got a balla car for someone your age so you might as well use something better on it.

I compared both NXT and Autoglym HD and the difference is clear

• Member For: 15y 11m 24d

Hey Dean... cheers for the comment mate... did some research today and the math just doesnt add up when it comes to "beefing it up". Kevlar bands and better clutch packs = $2800!!! Add AU planetaries for another 3 or 4 hundred! Im getting some flaring / delayed shift from 2nd to 3rd so think those clutches may be on the way out. So what you think just add a cooler and see how it goes? I don't think it will cost much more if it goes bang then needs the rebuild...