WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m

Spotted Jon in his ute cruisin up Hay Street in the city this mornin!

Ey Steve, if a few things work out im possibly gonna be gettin different rims in a month or so - could work you out a cheap deal on mine if ya keen... Ill let ya know anyway!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Cool, what type of rims have you got? Show me to your gallery! Or come on a cruise :) I'm looking towards getting dark rims to contrast the car :rolleyes:

Brendan, these gauges have dimming when lights come on, but I haven't set them up to dim with the 4 levels as well. I saw the thread with the DIY circuit, perhaps for another day. The gauges are mechanical so I'm not sure how a resistor setup would work/interfere. Not sure which of the 3 power connections controls light intensity, and if it is separate to the motor...

ALso I'm very happy with the response speed of the electric boost gauge. It's obviousl that it's not mechanical, but the speed is pretty good. Will get my mate to take an action vid later tonight I hope.

So yeah stoked with my cheapo gauges! Cost around 200 delivered I think for all 3, come with senders, power wires, tubing, filter and self mount pods in case you like drilling into your A pillar hahaha.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 17y 3m 7d

Spotted Jon in his ute cruisin up Hay Street in the city this mornin!

Ey Steve, if a few things work out im possibly gonna be gettin different rims in a month or so - could work you out a cheap deal on mine if ya keen... Ill let ya know anyway!

Woohoo, Spotted twice in 1 week!

• Member For: 17y 8m 29d

Steve, the only gallery thread I have is on the Perth Falcons web site, BF xr6t,I use the same name aswell. It was at the bottom of the second page in the "show off your ba/f" thread.

My rims are Vertini Regency.

Gauges are something I will look at one day, I like the digital display ones, but $$$ unfortunately. Yours do look pretty good though. :stirthepot:

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y

Grug, you can get them on ebay. They are sold by a seller called "sales_hma"

Here is a link to his store eBay Seller: sales hma: Cars, Bikes, Boats items on eBay Australia

The gauges that Steve has are "Race Tech 52mm Smoke Stepper" Blue LED lit.

Edited by XtRmn8

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m

yeh they look good steve!

illl been keen on a drag day if we can convince simon to organise 1 :D but wait till I get my car tuned :D hehehe

picking my Cooler kit tomorow :) now just need to sort out exshaut or cat/dump. got a good price on a full 4" smb turbo back.. but in to minds!!

then tyres an rear bar bit an im set ohh an then save 2k or so for tune an instal :D so gimme a month or so an ill be a happy little asian :D