cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

I've got a stain on my seat.

:icon_ford:

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 16y 1m 24d

If I were to get a new deck for my sound system and have it placed where the power thingo is underneath the facia, is it possible to be able to still be able to put the CDs in the regular slot, utilizing the stacker and playing through the new deck. (I don't think its possible because well, if you're placing the CD in the old slot instead of the new slot, you're using the stock deck and not the new deck, but my friend seems to think its possible so just posting here to find out).

Edited by Grug

• Member For: 15y 3m 13d

If I were to get a new deck for my sound system and have it placed where the power thingo is underneath the facia, is it possible to be able to still be able to put the CDs in the regular slot, utilizing the stacker and playing through the new deck. (I don't think its possible because well, if you're placing the CD in the old slot instead of the new slot, you're using the stock deck and not the new deck, but my friend seems to think its possible so just posting here to find out).

doesnt this eliminate the point of having the deck in the 1st place? but eyr it could be possible but ud be makign the deck rendered uselss to its capacity of providing a better sound, im no pro but I think that's right

• Member For: 16y 1m 24d

That's what I was trying to explain to him, that it renders the deck useless. The point of getting a better deck is for better output and sound, by inserting the CDs into the old deck to continue utilizing the CD stacker and running it through the new deck (if even possible?) would render the new deck useless.

• Donating Members

Spotto at the convention centre :buttrock:

Phone016-8.jpg

Phone018-6.jpg

Oh and a yellow phoon I think turning from fwy exit area near convention centre.

• Donating Members

Beached it?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 23d

That's what I was trying to explain to him, that it renders the deck useless. The point of getting a better deck is for better output and sound, by inserting the CDs into the old deck to continue utilizing the CD stacker and running it through the new deck (if even possible?) would render the new deck useless.

Mate could try something like the Alpine vehicle hub which intergrates with your factory system and I'm told can correct all the sound issues in your car Alpine Electronics of Australia

Im no pro either but this is something im looking into as I would like some better sounds without f*king with the factory look

Matt