WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m

so I took the towball off and now have a gape. replace with a new panel? or plastic weld the dvda hole? part from fpv available for the lower valance or weld in the plastic?

im after the same panel as you.. fpv want 800 for it.. no way im paying that much for some thing 1000 long an like 60mm heigh..

• Member For: 17y 8m 29d

Why go cheap now? Buy the new panel and its done.Plastic welding may turn out ordinary and not look as good.

310_FSX where abouts do you live? Simon from Xtreme Ford Tuning IS the place to go for quality service. I've never had any troubles there and backs up his work and has the runs on the board to prove it! Worth driving down to see him and having a chat. Check out the thread in site sponsor section thread (xtreme ford tuning) on wrxrw to see the sort of quality that he has worked on and the sort of cars.

Edited by xr6t ego

• Member For: 18y 1m 4d

800 hungie! I don't roll that deep.

in better news, the twin manta 3" gets fitted this week and the stage 2 shortly after that. had a sit down with macey (my stereo guru) came up with a sweet setup.

tint goes on tomorrow, 16% with a nice double black on black fpv graphic on the back window just sitting high off the lid covers hump. ill post pics when its done.

• Donating Members

in better news, the twin manta 3" gets fitted this week and the stage 2 shortly after that. had a sit down with macey (my stereo guru) came up with a sweet setup.

tint goes on tomorrow, 16% with a nice double black on black fpv graphic on the back window just sitting high off the lid covers hump. ill post pics when its done.

veery keen to see these pics :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 23d

You getting it done by TK? saw his work at auto salon, looks pretty sweet....

• Donating Members

Lol, yeah I don't blame you. 800 for a bit of plastic is a bit of a joke.

Like torquen said, isn't it just a plastic section that clips into that space like on the sedans?

yeh its stupid..why cant it jus be shaped on to the rear bar..

this is mine were its missing.. you can see it isnt realy much

Image0212.jpg