WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 30d

Steve at Innaloo will order it for you. Actually speak to the girl in there cause the times I've spoken to her in regard to car cleaning products shes helpful. Autoglym isn't as good as some of the products (ie those from Waxit!) but its well priced.

Heres beading between Nxt Gen rubbish and HD wax

Also anyone work in a mechanical place and know where I stand being quoted 4.5K for a new engine for a forklift and being charged over 9K. Everything on the invoice is round to the nearest $50.. Bit suss.

Written quote Mat? Have they got reciepts for parts, an any items that cause the cost blow out? if not call consumer affairs

Guest Slash
  • Guests

Caluclated my fuel usage from bowser and trip meter - 511km distance, 54.5L. Less than 9.5L/100 :buttrock::dontknow::roflmbo::turboboink: :turboboink:

Take your nanna slippers off & drive it properly bitch :stirthepot:

I have one of these and they don't cut it on cars with big exhausts and plenums. DJKICE tried as well. I can't keep boost below 17psi on a 12psi actuator at the moment and I still have a cat in place. With the stock xforce exhaust it was good but once I free'd it up the wastegate just can't get enough gas out :-(

Serious?

That's all Rob uses on all the big cars that come out of MTE & I've never seen a problem with them? Who wants to run less than 17psi anyways?? Haha

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

I'm still zipping from the lights and do enjoy flooring it when I turn onto 100 zones don't worry Dean :)

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Does aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanybody know where I can get a second hand nizpro cooler cold side pipe that fits up to the stock crossover? Bloke on here I'm buying from has just flown out to work for 3 weeks again and couldn't post it to me.

It's all I need to hook it all together, after 2 years ownership!!! Then I can be in the cool club! :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d

Written quote Mat? Have they got reciepts for parts, an any items that cause the cost blow out? if not call consumer affairs

Yeh its written! I got an invoice with everything but theres things they did which they shouldnt have. I'll dig it up.

IE ignition barrel and a new battery. Our old battery was only 6 months old and because it sat at fork place for a couple of months they didn't DC battery etc. I think the majority of the money was in labour but even 4 or 5K in labour is surely excessive for a new engine?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 24d

So I just finished a full day detailing the ute....

1. Good old fasioned wash, degreasing of the engine bay + under the guards

2. Clayed all paint work

3. followed it up with autoglym "ultra deep shine"

4. Tyres, Wheels etc...

I'm pretty chuffed with the results, didnt realise just how bad the paint work was until I got busy with the clay, now it is like glass.

Does anyone know if you can use a HD wax or similar over the top now? or would that just be pointless?

Anyone checked out the Autosalon this weekend? worth a visit?