WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

x2 for Autopro Superstore in Ozzie Park (right next to Botanicas). If you're an antilag.com member you get 10% of too :)

Is that actually the AutoPro Superstore Innaloo? See angry thread on AL about other autopro stores not offering 10% discount

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PHONE CALLS FROM OTHER AUTOPRO STORES RECENTLY ASKING ABOUT MY PRICING HERE.

THE PRICING I OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH MY STORE. WE ARE THE FORUM SPONSOR NO ONE ELSE. IT PUTS OUR BUSINESS IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION WHEN PEOPLE FROM HERE GO INTO OTHER STORES ASKING FOR ANTILAG DISCOUNT AND GROUP BUY PRICING.

IF THIS CANT BE ADHERED TO WE WILL BE FORCED TO REMOVE OUR OFFERS AS WE ARE NOW GETTING PRESSURE FROM HEAD OFFICE

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 24d

Yeh I looked on the net, There is an autopro superstore at Innaloo and also one at Malaga... not sure if one is better than the other?

• Donating Members

You can lie and say you are from the antilag forum and get 10% off - only at Innaloo.

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 7d

Guys,

Just got my ute back after a 2 week trip on the train... as can be expected it needs some serious TLC in the form of a good wash, bar and wax...

Where in pert can you get good car care products from? you guys dont have autobarn over here and im not all that excited about the range at supercheap. I saw an add on TV for a car place at malaga that does aftermarket parts etc and thought they might be worth a shot but didnt catch the name of the place, anyone know what im talking about?

Auto One is in Malaga just off Alexander Rd :blink:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 15d

Don't muck around with porting the BA/F housing, just buy a FG F6 housing. Has the larger wastegate hole & flapper, plus it's made with a higher nickel content than the earlier ones making it less prone to cracking.

MTQ are the best to go through for a new housing :blush:

I have one of these and they don't cut it on cars with big exhausts and plenums. DJKICE tried as well. I can't keep boost below 17psi on a 12psi actuator at the moment and I still have a cat in place. With the stock xforce exhaust it was good but once I free'd it up the wastegate just can't get enough gas out :-(

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

Do they order in Autoglym HD Wax?

Steve at Innaloo will order it for you. Actually speak to the girl in there cause the times I've spoken to her in regard to car cleaning products shes helpful. Autoglym isn't as good as some of the products (ie those from Waxit!) but its well priced.

Heres beading between Nxt Gen rubbish and HD wax

Also anyone work in a mechanical place and know where I stand being quoted 4.5K for a new engine for a forklift and being charged over 9K. Everything on the invoice is round to the nearest $50.. Bit suss.

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members

Shoulda gone to XFT for the engine fitting! Then get caught on camera doing donuts in the forklift like that guy a year ago :icon_ford::dontknow:

• Member For: 16y 1m 25d

Steve at Innaloo will order it for you. Actually speak to the girl in there cause the times I've spoken to her in regard to car cleaning products shes helpful. Autoglym isn't as good as some of the products (ie those from Waxit!) but its well priced.

Heres beading between Nxt Gen rubbish and HD wax

Also anyone work in a mechanical place and know where I stand being quoted 4.5K for a new engine for a forklift and being charged over 9K. Everything on the invoice is round to the nearest $50.. Bit suss.

So what products would you recommend? I'm too lazy to drive to Innaloo to find out.