WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d

Do any of you hoon drivers out there know of a good lawyer that may offer some advice to a friend of mine, who got done speeding a tad over the limit on his motorbike. I remember some time ago that there was a lawyer who had been recommended on this forum, but I can't think who it was.

Any help would be appreciated. And by the way, he is a 51 year old bloke who got caught doing 187 up near Jurien Bay. :dontknow:

Cheers Brendan

Mike is spot on. Jeremy Noble is your man. He's got some nice cars too! He's defended a few of my mates and they got off.

If your mate is clearly guilty, why not just cop it on the chin. Take it from me with a 50km+ and another 100km+ fine, it's easier that way lol.

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members

Sif run, just not worth it. Sure you might get away once, twice or even a dozen times but somewhere sh*t will hit the fan. Take responsibility for your actions and take it like a man. Not in the way you take it like a man though..

South Headland def FTL hey!

• Donating Members

Mate I have a couple of close friends in both South and Port Headland but the natives are a problem.

Kael probably used to that where he lives though.

Also spotted blue B series [ADS TURBO] and a black FG [XRT 888] that looked modified leaving the Perth Mod carpark after football

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 17y 8m 30d

Well as it turned out, he did try to run sort of. He was in a group of about 6 riders all spread out, and he was the first bike in the group. He saw the cop go past the other way and decided to continue on his merry way and give it a little more incase they did turn around.

Long cool story later, the cop catches up and does him for the 187, hoon law etc. They then said that they had to do 200+ to catch him and the other riders were saying that the cops flew past them going f*cking quick, only just missing one of them in their chase. My friend said it was probably 25ish k's down the road from where he saw them, to where he was pulled over.

Anyway, that's his story and he is sticking to it. He thought that they were only allowed to do 140 unless it was a priority 1. I say to him that the road isn't a race track and speed limits should be obeyed.....

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 17d

Well the most random sh!t happened, I get woken up by mum saying the horns going off, we go out side and my neighbors jeeps on fire! The poor bloke you could see him across the road wiping his eyes with his hoody. They reckon they heard a car hooning around in our cul de sac and then a window smashed. Little fags thank f*ck it didn't happen to any of our cars

24868_1361305587443_1075651783_1065.jpg

Edited by sixappeal