WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 15d

Yes, Someone claimed that I had tuned there car and had done a poor job and that other "tuners" had resolved the issue and that XFT was terrible basicly. Strange thing about that is We have only tuned a handful of Black tornados and everyone of those cars was tuned prior to myself and I was retuning them to fix issues with those vehicles from previous establishments and the owners had not been able to get a resolve from them. Every one of those handful of black tornado owners I have tuned have all rang to thank me for the great transformation that has come from having there car retuned at XFT. I have to question someone who would have such an issue with a car that was t uned by someone who wouldnt then contact them if they had such an issue to diagnose the problem that was being mentioned. Why anyone would go to the trouble to make an account on a forum and take there car to other "tuners" to fix the apparent problem as opposed to just calling the shop that had carried work out on there vehicle is puzzling to say the least.

We get people all the time who have grumbles in regards to service or tunes they have recieved from other establishments around Perth and I say the same thing to every single one of them, Have you given the shop the chance to rectify the issues.

Anyways Bud. How are you ?

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

Hey Simon, hows Pauls Ute coming along?

Its going well, He's opted for a full 9 inch rear end ect so that's the next part of the beast to get done. Hopefully not to long now. It's been a big transformation, 6 speed auto change from the old 4 speed auto along with other things aswell.

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

Wel once finished it is bascily the same combo as Ramons but with an auto, Its the same turbo and extractors ect so 470 ish on pump and over 500 with some decent fuel.

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 26d

Hi Five Nangman!!

Sort of sounds like an old song has been played again Simon.

Reminds me of the time those pieces of sh*t advertised Simon's F6 in the Quokka with a "blown engine" for $20,000 with his personal contact number attached. Very poor excuses' for humanity indeed..

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 30d

Hi Five Nangman!!

Reminds me of the time those pieces of sh*t advertised Simon's F6 in the Quokka with a "blown engine" for $20,000 with his personal contact number attached. Very poor excuses' for humanity indeed..

are you fooken serious?? obviously someones jealous of the work comin out of XFT and because they cant compete on a technical/tuning level they need to try and sling sh*t and undermine XFT's reputation etc.... weak POS's need to fark off and die or man up and learn their sh*t!