Quarter Mile Times Discussion

geea

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 11d

it was going to cost $30 to $40k to do all the chassis/cage/tubbing/suspension etc ... which was expected

what made me decide to go away from the XG is that, it would be 400kg than the rest of the field, so id be forever trying to "chase" them.

the capri is under 2300 pounds

so it was just a better purchase.

ive already got the 6boost manifold and 3540 for this... but ive been looking at a T45r for it. but the forum sponsor of the turbo manifolds has a combo that seems to be alright

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 10m 21d

hi guys ive got all the gear but no idear ran my ute last night on stage one of boost controller which is between 12 and 13 pounds whichit makes 330kws at wheels 18 inch 275 falcon semi slicks iknow I should be running mts but just wanted to run it street form for kicks 0 to 60 foot 2.2 113 mph 12.8 auto with stall 2500 stally boged the start 4speed auto every gear change it was spinning and just be for the gear changes just getting grip hard to keep staight line and heated tryes also any hints of droping time thanks guys first rear wheel drive performance car .

• 2 months later...
  • 10.5 @ 132MPH
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 10d

Hey guys ,wanted to know my car has 290 odd rear kws and thought of taking it without the misses knowing and run it but just a little :blink: of breaking the auto . Any thoughts of how it might run and precautions .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 11m

Just wondering what opinions there are on how fast my car should be able to to run .It will have 60lb seimens,nizpro valve springs,walbro in tank fuel pump,4" dump,hi flow cat and full 3.5" xforce exhaust oh and a fpv intercooler ,tuner says should have around 300 kw. Its a t56 6sp man.Cheers

Edited by envyxr

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 15y 6m 6d

my father and I went to the drags last night here in Mackay.

au 5.0L wagon auto best reaction time was .363 but best run was .820 reaction 2.4 60 foot ET 16.01 @ 87mph

FG XR6T 6spd auto best rection was .450but best run was .636 reaction 2.3 60 foot ET 13.57 @106.38 mph

both cars are stock except for the wagon which has 2.5 in cat back muffler.

tanks Reece and Rob

Edited by FG XR6 turbo