Cruise For Goldie

ducatijb

• Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member For: 21y 3m 23d

Very pleased everyone had a good time. :stirthepot:

If you missed this one, you missed a good day ... good weather, good roads, lots of laughs and lots of good people. :sofa:

The highlight for me was seeing Jethro off at the Hunter Valley Gardens ... :laughing: ... now for the healing process to begin. :blush:

Maybe we could do another one in the area, maybe even an over-nighter? :sofa: ... hmmm, 2006?

So, special thanks to Phil for helping out with the navigation, a little local knowledge goes a long way, and very special thanks to those who took SWMBO with them at different stages. :fool:

Thanks also to Miss Kitty + Arron for staying at the Hobbit Hutch. It was great to meet you both and have a laugh (or two).

:nono:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very pleased everyone had a good time.

If you missed this one, you missed a good day ... good weather, good roads, lots of laughs and lots of good people.

The highlight for me was seeing Jethro off at the Hunter Valley Gardens ... :fool: ... now for the healing process to begin.

Maybe we could do another one in the area, maybe even an over-nighter? :sofa: ... hmmm, 2006?

So, special thanks to Phil for helping out with the navigation, a little local knowledge goes a long way, and very special thanks to those who took SWMBO with them at different stages. :nono:

Thanks also to Miss Kitty + Arron for staying at the Hobbit Hutch. It was great to meet you both and have a laugh (or two).

:sofa:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No mention of the new GT stripe there pops???

vik...what did ya scratch it on :stirthepot::laughing::blush:

vik...what did ya scratch it on :laughing:  :blush:  :fool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not at liberty to say, Victoria ... now, maybe if you'd actually attend a cruise, you would have seen for yourself? :sofa: ....

:stirthepot:

:nono:

vik...what did ya scratch it on :laughing: 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not at liberty to say, Victoria ... now, maybe if you'd actually attend a cruise, you would have seen for yourself? :sofa: ....

:stirthepot:

:sofa:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All that way just to drive on psusy road???

vik...dont think so,We drive on real roads over here along with Classic Adelaide :blush::fool::nono:

• Itty Bitty Kitty Kar
  • Member For: 21y 1m 8d

What a great time we had, we are sorry we couldn't spend the rest of the day with you all, but was great to see some new faces and the lovely T's before we said goodbye at the tollgates.

Ken, big thankyou's to you and your better half :blush: , you were gracious hosts and the breakfast was amazing!

The entertainment between Ken and Goldie was priceless.

Especially when Ken got double teamed by Goldie and I!

Ken's son, and his girlfriend, are experts at giving Ken a hard time. I was in awe of their natural talents.

Ian and Anita, we always love seeing you both, and we are looking forward to seeing you in QLD around February sometime. Ian gives the best hugs, and Anita and I are convinced we were separated at birth (just because we don't look like each other, it's just a technicality!). We love you both so very much :fool:

Noni made it home safely and is now guarding the Xmas tree.

All in all, it was a fantastic weekend, and it's thanks to the people that made it great.

The dinner was funny too, lots of laughter, I enjoyed myself very much.

We are looking forward to the next weekend away when Goldie comes to town. Ian and I have to practise our tackling of Ken ;):stirthepot:

Thankyou once again, a fantastic time was had by Aaron and I.

P.S. Ken: I left my heatpack in your microwave :laughing:

P.S. Ken: I left my heatpack in your microwave  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.... <Burns Voice>excellent</Burns Voice>... more sex toys ... :laughing:

Want it back when I'm done? :nono: .... :stirthepot:

:fool:

• Member For: 19y 5m 10d

I learnt three valuable lessons from this weekend.

Firstly - check for late updates to the cruise route.

Secondly - wake the wife earlier to make the RV on time.

Thirdly - get some phone details of fellow cruisers.

I missed you guys at the toll gates so kept going hoping to catch you at the Pie in the Sky. There a group of Mini drivers told me I missed you by ten minutes (the cheeky pricks also suggested I would easily catch you all because someone would break down!!).

Jumped back on the F3 for a quick squirt hoping to make up some time. Off again, spoke to a group of cyclists who said the convoy passed through 15 minutes earlier (damn - losing time).

Kept heading north and ran out of maps in the Gregorys. Drove blindly for about an hour and half (getting depressed by now) and still not a T to be seen. Went through Broke and joined the Putty Rd near the Golden Hwy turnoff. Had my own fang down Putty Rd and into Windsor for a feed around 2.30.

In a word - bugger.

I missed you guys at the toll gates so kept going hoping to catch you at the Pie in the Sky.  There a group of Mini drivers told me I missed you by ten minutes (the cheeky pricks also suggested I would easily catch you all because someone would break down!!).

Jumped back on the F3 for a quick squirt hoping to make up some time.  Off again, spoke to a group of cyclists who said the convoy passed through 15 minutes earlier (damn - losing time).

Kept heading north and ran out of maps in the Gregorys.  Drove blindly for about an hour and half (getting depressed by now) and still not a T to be seen.  Went through Broke and joined the Putty Rd near the Golden Hwy turnoff.  Had my own fang down Putty Rd and into Windsor for a feed around 2.30.

In a word - bugger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn! Sounds like you have a very frustrating day. :spoton:

I appologise for the late changes to the posted cruise. My bad.

I am surprised that you missed us at the toll gates, we were actually about 1/2 hour late leaving? :huh:

Hopefully this hasn't soured you FordXR6Turbo cruising experience, and we'll see you on the next one. :spoton:

:k24t:

• Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 22y 13d

I missed you guys at the toll gates so kept going hoping to catch you at the Pie in the Sky.  There a group of Mini drivers told me I missed you by ten minutes (the cheeky pricks also suggested I would easily catch you all because someone would break down!!).

Jumped back on the F3 for a quick squirt hoping to make up some time.  Off again, spoke to a group of cyclists who said the convoy passed through 15 minutes earlier (damn - losing time).

Kept heading north and ran out of maps in the Gregorys.  Drove blindly for about an hour and half (getting depressed by now) and still not a T to be seen.  Went through Broke and joined the Putty Rd near the Golden Hwy turnoff.  Had my own fang down Putty Rd and into Windsor for a feed around 2.30.

In a word - bugger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol

Funny that, you actually beat us to Windsor :spoton: