Cruise For Goldie

ducatijb

• Member For: 19y 5m 10d
Hopefully this hasn't soured you FordXR6Turbo cruising experience, and we'll see you on the next one.  :spoton:

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sour, just disappointed. I think if I had made a right turn at Wollombi and headed to Pokolbin I might have caught you.

Not to worry, I'll keep a look out for the next cruise.

Muz

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 8m 2d

Hey guys I like to thank you all you guys was a great day!! It good to catch up with some of you guys!! Thanks Cro and Lord Cyric meeting us up @ Greenacre Shell and show us the way to the Toll gates!! I had a great time!! And Dboss GT sounds soo awesome!!!! And also robs XR mmm love the sound of your BOV's mate!!

Thanks Fill and Dave showing us the way to get back to the F3 on the way back!

It’s a shame I could not follow you guys back home via Putty Rd my mate had a flight to catch at 6:30 ahh well may b next time but Reading cro post sounds like I didn’t miss much!! :stirthepot: I had a great day! :k24t: Look forward to catch up with you guys again!! :huh:

Dal.

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 21y 4m 1d
It’s a shame I could not follow you guys back home via Putty Rd my mate had a flight to catch at 6:30 ahh well may b next time but Reading cro post sounds like I didn’t miss much!! 

Dal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice to meet you Dal,Cro's just a sook because he could'nt pull away :stirthepot: the putty rd is good fun,catch ya on the next one :huh:

CYA JEFF :k24t:

• Member For: 19y 8m 2d

It’s a shame I could not follow you guys back home via Putty Rd my mate had a flight to catch at 6:30 ahh well may b next time but Reading cro post sounds like I didn’t miss much!! 

Dal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice to meet you Dal,Cro's just a sook because he could'nt pull away :stirthepot: the putty rd is good fun,catch ya on the next one :huh:

CYA JEFF :nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice too meet ya to Jeff. so I take it that Cro could not pull away frm the GT ah that's why he's soft :k24t: just kidding Ivan! :nod:

I will be keen to come along for the next Cruse :nod:

Dal.

• I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m 3d

Yep, a great day. Thanks to the organisers, particularly the clear and timely directions over CBs. A pity some of us had trouble concentrating (or should that be comprehending), eh Ross? :nod:

Good to meet you Goldie. If my introduction at the toll gates was any indication, Ken had a very bad time indeed during your stay. :stirthepot: Your car even looked half decent in the flesh. :k24t:

I think I managed to keep up most of the time :huh: . In fact, Gooseman might have been on to something when praising the cornering ability of the Focus. :nod:

Oh, and for those that don't have one, a CB is definitely worth it if you are coming on a cruise.

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 1d

What can I say what a great weekend we had an blast and a half at diner on saturday night and a great criuse on sunday great to see some new faces and old ones too.

Ken I love the new pin strip idea I hope the wall is not to damaged.

Kitty and aaron we love you guys and can't wait for u to come up here.

To lea and ken thanks again for the bed and breakfast you guys rock.

CRo great tackle on ken by the way.

It is great people like you guys from sydney and the act that make this sitewhat it is.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND GIRLS.

Ian and anita.

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 22y 13d

I had a great time, good to meet new people, I'm sick of beating the old ones(lol). The Tepinyaki on Saturday night was a tad out of the square for me, but I actually ended up enjoying it. Topped off with one of Goldies headlocks, hehe, Good to finally meet ya mate.

Thanks guys for organising this.

Rob