Window Tints

Cro

• 4 weeks later...
  • Blown Happiness
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 5d

Hey guys, got my windows tinted yesterday by Bob, and well, all I can say is WOW..

For all you out there that are interested in getting your windows tinted, I recommend this bloke, he showed me some pics of tint on cars and samples and answered my questions/concerns. 2 hours later job done and what a result.

I was thinking 35% cause its legal, but after he showed me some pics I went with the 18%, I know that sounds low, but I drove back to queanbeyan from sydney last night and could still see out the windows. Takes abit to get used to that's all.

And just so you know, he pulls all the rubbers out of the window and tints 100% of the glass, he's not a dodgy that just does what you can see with the window up.

Any way, here are a couple of picks of top job Bob did.

post-35689-1249174066_thumb.jpg post-35689-1249174128_thumb.jpg

Again, Thanks Bob, luv ya work :spoton:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 22d

Not sure about where the light is in the FG, however in the BA/BF it was in the parcel tray and Bob takes it out before tinting.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 8d

Bob tinted my windows yesterday and I can't believe what a great job it was. Bob is very thorough and makes sure the job is done right the first time.Went 35% on sides and 18% on rear window. Makes the car look great. Thanks Bob.

p.s. will post pics soon...

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d

Hey guys,

Bob did my car and my mate's XR8 the other week. We both went 18% all round and both car's look awesome. My mate's car is black and mine white and neither look defect worthy.

+1 to Bob being a top bloke. He know's his stuff and treats each car he does like his own (which is a good thing, I know how some of you treat your car's ^_^ lol).

Perfect job for an awesome price, would highly recommend him.

Cheers

• 4 months later...
  • Member For: 14y 8m

What can I say Bob did it again! Got my FG XR6T tinted by Bob today and it looks sweet as! :omg: Was considering 35% but Bob convinced me it would look much better in 18% since I have a light colour octane(orange). He did it all in his own front lawn and he even showed me some trade tricks where theres a special signature imprint on the film or you should just walk away as only high quality films have these imprints. He had a nice little dog as well Hahaha. As people mentioned he is one of the frendiest guys you will meet and yep he did top notch work in minimal time. Will be going back to Bob to tint my cousins car! Highly recommended! Note: When contacting Bob say you are from the forum as he will give you piority. When I first called him I couldnt get through but I sms him saying I was from the forum and he looked after me. He said normally he wont pick up random calls as he already have plenty to do but sms him saying you are from the forum then he will definately call you back! Again thanks Bob for today :beerchug:

Call BOB! 0411 333 069

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 28d

geez guys.. pretty steepp???? I got a mate who has done all of my cars... awesome job!!! pays 180 to each person.. removal of old and new put on at any tint darkness..

• 3 months later...
  • Member For: 15y 7m 1d

Hey guys,

got my car tinted last week by Bob, and as all of you have found he does a great job and I highly recommend calling him if you want your car tinted. He does a great job, does it in good time and is a really nice guy who's very easy to get along and have a chat with,

cheers