Window Tints

Cro

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 16y 4m 16d

Does Bob still use the same number posted here a while ago?

according to his yellow pages add he still does.

hope so anyway, I need my FG tinted and he's around the corner from my house, :mexicanwave: sick of having multi coloured knees :laughrolling:

I'll let you know tomorrow arvo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d

came across this thread a coupla years ago when I got my fg and gotten great info from it BUT, unfortunately that one THE GUY suggested to go to was in sydney (The Bob). no bob for vic. after all this time of searching (worrying about shoddy jobs or inexperience with fg, and mostly sitting around on my arse doin nothin) I have finally gotten around to tinting my fg bout a month ago with Car Tint (http://www.cartint.net.au/). The guy Rob, has been tinting for more than 30 years and it shows. He had some really serious health issues previously over the past few years which affected the amount of work he could do but now he's out and about again and did a FANTASTIC job for my fg. He had great attention to detail, pre-cut all the films the night before, is very familiar with fg interior trim, etc ... what I valued most was that he seemed to have a real passion for what he does and spent bout 4 hours (delayed his weekend trip to make sure my car was done properly) on my car going back repeatedly to get rid of tiny bubbles, heating the glass, razor blading slivers of overcuts and lecturing me through the whole freakin process. he apparently lurks the wrx forums. highly recommended. I got the non-metalised film to avoid interference with fg's in-glass antenna. unfortunately I only got 35, which many of yous will look down on with contempt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 18y 7m 19d

I used old mate down at Express Tinting at Browns Plains on my old EL, Dad's AU, Dad's Outlander, my VZ SS and soon for my wife's focus and maybe my G6E if I feel like going darker.

Obviously, is not sh*t at what he does otherwise I wouldn't keep going back.

• 5 months later...