Window Tints

Cro

• 1 month later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 20d

brilliant to hear somebody who actually does a good job. I tried a local syd company that claims to be the only master certified tinters and after 5 phone calls/emails I finally got them out only to be told he had never done a FG before and didnt have time and then he left - WTF!!!

• Member For: 13y 10m 24d

Does anyone know what kind of price I'm looking at to get the rear window only tinted on a BF XR sedan? A falling branch took out my rear window last week :censored: (I've only had the car 2 weeks!) and the replacement glass isn't tinted...

I'm just glad that the branch was small enough that it didn't actually touch any panels - just the window.

• Member For: 13y 10m 24d

I didnt pay the extra for the no-claim windscreen replacement option. I'm with AAMI, and I think they only cover the front windscreen anyway. If they cover all windows, then it probably would of been a good idea to pay for it... :Doh:

• 4 months later...
  • The Thief of BadGags
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2d

In case anyone is looking for Tinting in Sydney I can confirm that Bob the Tinter is still running about. Had my Wife's XR6 done today.

He's even happy to show you the tricks (correct way) of the trade. Really an eye opener to see how the back window is done.

Edited by Honest Gaza

• 2 weeks later...