My New Project

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 20y 1m 10d

As some of you may be aware that im upgrading my intercooler, plumbing, cold air intake and plenum. It has been in the work shop from the start of this week since Monday and will be finished mid-late next week if things go to plan. The company who is doing the work also do alot for G&D Performance & HPF including there twin turbo LS1 setup and made Craigs surge tank. They also did Rob's (HPF)turbo kit for his Red all wheel drive Manaro coupe which once I belive had a super charger on?

Here are some pics of the intercooler along side with the standard unit for size example. The intercooler (core) is 300 + 500 + 75 tube and fin.

Will keep you guys updated as the days progress. :blush:

post-4957-1127366641_thumb.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 12d

It looks great Rob. :glad:

One question though. Won't the wood that's holding it in affect ground clearance and possibly add weight that might slow you down??? :rl: :msm:

Geea. :blush:

Sounds great Rob....you can never get enough yeah??

What's the goal you're aiming for in terms of performance and power?

Thanks Dave, My goal is to run 10 seconds 1/4 mile and then I will be happy :blush: Power I hope to get once all complete including internals will be 350-370rwkw, that's the aim.

Hope all is well over in Sydney mate :glad:

Rob...

It looks great Rob.  :rl:

One question though. Won't the wood that's holding it in affect ground clearance and possibly add weight that might slow you down??? :rl:  :blush:

Geea. :msm:

:glad: Shhhh dont tell everyone Craig...

Rob...

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 5m 17d
As some of you may be aware that im upgrading my intercooler, plumbing, cold air intake and plenum. It has been in the work shop from the start of this week since Monday and will be finished mid-late next week if things go to plan. The company who is doing the work also do alot for G&D Performance & HPF including there twin turbo LS1 setup and made Craigs surge tank. They also did Rob's (HPF)turbo kit for his Red all wheel drive Manaro coupe which once I belive had a super charger on?

Here are some pics of the intercooler along side with the standard unit for size example. The intercooler (core) is 300 + 500 + 75 tube and fin.

Will keep you guys updated as the days progress.  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks Awesome buddy

You will notice a huge difference with that cooler compared to standard.

Good luck with it all

Spiro

Here are some pics of my new Cold Air Intake which goes under the battery so it dosnt have to be relocated to the boot or to the other side. (Note the quality of the welds)

Rob...

post-4957-1127368742_thumb.jpg

post-4957-1127368813_thumb.jpg

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests

Will keep you guys updated as the days progress.  :rl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rob there is something wrong with the cooler its so small :blush::glad:

Nice one man :msm: