New Bf Colors

F6_Tornado

• Member For: 21y 3m 11d
Finally, death to "Hag"...

Yes, sad but true, HgAg is on its last legs to be replaced by 'Ego', very similar to the old Gunmetal colour.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

STOP PRESS!!!

Gunmetal?! Is this Ego colour going to be for the BF in October dude? When? XR/FPV only?

Screw Fantasy, I'm down for some Ego/Gunmetal Grey on a BF Typhoon. I never got over that colour on my old EF, it was bloody timeless.

Oh someone please tell me its true. Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope!

:fingersx:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure of timing for this colour but will let you as soon as I find out. At this stage they are just trialling this colour. Will keep you posted.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Great rack
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 23d
Finally, death to "Hag"...

Yes, sad but true, HgAg is on its last legs to be replaced by 'Ego', very similar to the old Gunmetal colour.

:spoton:

:k24t:

WTF..............

You call this a post!!!!!.........a pathetic emoticon!!!!!!!

What has been going on over here while I've been away?????

What has happened to the rapier wit, the sledgehammer sentances of one of the masters of forum flaming............what have the young pups done to reduced this Sensi of Sarcasm to such an inane level?????

Was it the untimely death of your pet goldfish and it's refusal to go peacefully down the dunny after 10 full flushings?

SWMBO divorce ya?

#1 son now old enough to take your preciousss out on a Friday night for a little friendly lap around Brighton Le Sans??

Dunno Lumpy might have to chuck this limp Sardine into the shark tank to put it out of its misery!!!

:clap: Well said Red!

........Or maybe someone else has logged on to Ken's computer :laughing: ....Whatever, it's certainly not the old boy I remember!! :msm:

• Member For: 19y 3m 13d
Hgag Is certainly NOT being deleted from the range.  :msm:

It is actually being extended to the SY Territory...  :msm:

You guys will have to wait a bit longer before you can say goodbye for good..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was told on FF that HgAg would be gone by January '06 and therefore unavailable for my BF due that month, so is this the bit longer?

I don't think I would order the Gunmetal if it's like the odd one or two I've seen lately.

I think I'll just go bloody Lightening Strike and be done with it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 19y 11m 20d

I was up at Q Ford the other day getting a service done, and they gave me this purple colour XR courtesy car. Not that dark purple it was like a light purple, sorry I can't remember the nam. But any way I said to david nice colour, and he replyed that ford were having trouble selling them. That's it menace. Sorry I just remembered.