New Bf Colors

F6_Tornado

• F6+300+
  • Member For: 19y 11m 11d

This is the list of new colors on the BF ...

The one that interests me is the new "ChromaFlair paint technology" Fantasy!!!

Sounds great and should look great in the flesh after looking at a sample it went from Deep purple to a beautiful Blue then Black and even Green depending on the angle you looked at it and in what light. Also looks expensive if you scratched it

See the Text in Red

Colors

Two new exterior paint colours, Menace and Kashmir, have been introduced in the lead up to BF Falcon and SY Territory, while another five colours announce the arrival of the new generation models, including the first use of ChromaFlair paint by an Australian manufacturer:

Menace – a bold purple with an intense blue highlight, this daring metallic hue is sure to excite the sports enthusiast. Menace is only available on Falcon XR and FPV models.

Kashmir – a luxurious mid-tone European grey with golden undertones that radiates timeless elegance. Kashmir is not for the XR range, but it's mentioned here to note that.

Toxic – beyond citrus, this new acidic yellow green is sure to turn heads. Toxic is only available on Falcon XR and FPV models.

Bionic – an explosive and exciting new blue full of energy and life. Bionic is only available on Falcon XR and FPV models.

Wired – a warm, copper metallic, rich with warmth and sophistication. Wired is not for the XR range, but once again mentioned here to highlight that.

Déjà Vu – a classic, dark emerald green full of depth. Déjà Vu is available on all Falcon passenger models, including Falcon XR and FPV, as well as Falcon Ute, Fairlane, LTD and Territory models.

Fantasy – a vivid chameleon colour full of power, with high chromaticity and dramatic effects, which constantly changes its personality from royal purples to an amazing new blue. Fantasy is only available on Falcon XR and FPV models.

Set to become an iconic colour, the release of Fantasy marks the first use of revolutionary ChromaFlair paint technology in volume production within Australia.

Unlike the special-effect pigments of the early 1980s, which showed a subtle shift in shade, these next-generation colour-shifting pigments take on a completely different hue depending on the angle of view or light source projected upon them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F6+300+
  • Member For: 19y 11m 11d

What the new Samples looked like to me!!

Menace =Phantom

Kashmir = Champaign color and would look Ok on a Camery ~ Mazda

Toxic =Almost the same as citric acid was

Bionic = another Blueprint shade.

Wired = Crunchie ~ Crapadore!!!

Déjà Vu = Army Green.

Fantasy = dozens of colors

• Member For: 21y 11m 18d

It will be interesting to see what Fantasy looks like in the flesh.

The description leaves me with two thoughts:

1) Sounds like it may date quickly.

2) Paint matching may be interesting....maybe easier if you are always end up looking at different hues from every angle.

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d

An Edited 6 speed auto BF T in fantasy, now that is making me dream about something besides my foursome with Jessica, Gwenn & Fergie. No we aren't playing golf either Shazza

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d
What the new Samples looked like to me!!

Menace =Phantom

Kashmir = Champaign color and would look Ok on a Camery ~ Mazda

Toxic =Almost the same as citric acid was

Bionic = another Blueprint shade.

Wired = Crunchie ~ Crapadore!!!

Déjà Vu = Army Green.

Fantasy = dozens of colors

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you held the paint chips samples of

Phantom and menace next to each other

menace is very pink compared to phantom :kissmy:

I have - they are very different :laughing: