Went To The Drags At Heathcote Today..

Bain

• Member For: 19y 7m 24d
Hey good run, I was just watching the run and noticed u bogged the start, if u didn't bog it I reckon you would go a 13.8.

congrats anyways..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, all my starts were kinda like that. Theres a fine line between bogging down to much and lots of wheelspin off the line..

Not sure if a 13.8 would be possible, but heres hoping.

I wasnt going to run the car again until I get and edit done. But ill head on down to Calder in a month or so.

Edited by Bain

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 21y 4m 3d

I reckon I can change gears faster than that so I hope I can get a good lauch and I will see how good my car does the 1/4 with the edit.

I only been down the 1/4 once and it was my very first time and it rolled off the line and watched an ED falcon get infront of me it was that slow and I still beat Motors best time for a ute of 14.8 and I got a 14.7 at 99MPH so I reckon there's a very low 14 in my ute stock, bring on the 13s with edit!

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 3d
I reckon I can change gears faster than that so I hope I can get a good lauch and I will see how good my car does the 1/4 with the edit.

I only been down the 1/4 once and it was my very first time and it rolled off the line and watched an ED falcon get infront of me it was that slow and I still beat Motors best time for a ute of 14.8 and I got a 14.7 at 99MPH so I reckon there's a very low 14 in my ute stock, bring on the 13s with edit!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be right :crybaby: . From what I have read you and your Yoot are better and faster and better than just about anything. Go start a thread about how good am I :thumbsup:

Mate that was a pretty damned good run in a manual , myself and others tend to agree.You have been down the qtr once for a blistering 14.7. Credit where credit is due me thinks :stirthepot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make sure you video tape it! Would love to see some quick gear changing :)

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 1d

Bain,

There is a few of us heading up to Heathcote weekend after next if you are up for another run. Maybe knock off some HSV's :stirthepot:

• Lemming No #5
  • Member For: 19y 10m 29d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be right :blink: . From what I have read you and your Yoot are better and faster and better than just about anything. Go start a thread about how good am I :tease:

Mate that was a pretty damned good run in a manual , myself and others tend to agree.You have been down the qtr once for a blistering 14.7. Credit where credit is due me thinks :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing:

I can change gears faster bla bla my ute is faster than a tornado bla bla. Next thing we will here is you beat a ferrari

Bain,

There is a few of us heading up to Heathcote weekend after next if you are up for another run. Maybe knock off some HSV's :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ill talk to SWMBO and find out if its ok..

She has a girlfriend over that way, so it may just be possible! hahahah

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 26d
Bain,

There is a few of us heading up to Heathcote weekend after next if you are up for another run. Maybe knock off some HSV's :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Entries for that meet are closed according to their forum.

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 26d

Low 14's aren't hard in a stock XR6T ute.