• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Lemming No #5
  • Member For: 19y 10m 26d
Hope everyone had fun today..

Glad to see everyone showed up and had fun.

Thanx to Zoran for cooking an awsome bbq... Sorry there werent any onions cut up  :laughing:

Ill post some pics in a few.. And hopefuly other guys will post theres too..

Once again great day guys.. And thanx to hyperdrive for allowing us to have our dyno day at there place..

And we were able to raise a few $$$ to go towards the forum. If it wasent for the forum we would have never gone in the 1st place..

cheers dan

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What was your power figure mate?

• F6+300+
  • Member For: 19y 11m 11d

Good to meet some of you blokes at Hyperdrive Yesterday. :spoton:

My Tornado was only 20HP less that Loui’s F6 2 hours earlier at another dyno and I nearly decided to put it up after he pulled 580hp That would have given me a cool 560RWHP ahahhahahahhah :drool:

It was definitely well organised and attended with 95% Turbo Six’s whereas the D&T one was a real mixed bag of vehicles and only 4 of us with Turbos, but still a good day there as well. (BTW we killed the V8's) :drool:

Next Dyno you organise I’m sure we can rack up at least 4~6 F6 Tornado’s/Typhoon’s.. Just a shame these two dyno’s were on the same day.

Im sure the next Dyno All of us that had the F6's there yesterday will all go above the 400hp without any dramas and maybe one that will go way more :spoton:

• Lemming No #5
  • Member For: 19y 10m 26d
Jarrod I had the token slow HgAg  :spoton:

Great photos Steve..

Its gonna be hard to organise the next event to out do this one  :spoton:

dan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont worry dan im sure you will hold your own when u take it to the motorplex one time :drool:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 15d

Just for the record, we are in agreement that the dyno reading of the F6 was reading high, and that a more realistic figure is around 400rwhp?

YTRY4 and F6_Tornado, how much power did your cars make at D & T? Can you post the graphs?

As a plug, PSI Performance in Wangara will be doing the tuning on the BA's as well in the near future :spoton:

So many tuners, so many options :drool:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 15d
How much were they selling that Nizpro kit in the box at Hyperdrive for? Someone said 800 but it doesnt sound right...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$8000 would be closer to the money for a cobra kit. Check out the Stage 2 kit: http://www.nizpro.com.au/cobra_kits_main.html